Strom Trooper banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just can't take it any longer. So it's time for a road trip. Might be a good time the the WABCDR crew to meet up and laugh about the good times. Of coarse all others are welcome. Terry
Cruisers Pizza is in Packwood Wa.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sounds good. I guess we need to pick a time for this. I think we should meet a little early as some of us have a long ride home. Any ideas on time?
For anyone interested in coming up from the South I'm toying with the idea of riding the lower section of the WABCDR again. If I stay on pavement I will be coming up out of Stevenson anyway then hammer down I-5 on the way home. Terry

·
Registered
409 Posts
Man, would love to join in but my anniversary is the 24th also. We'll be sea kayaking in the San Juans. tdewitt, Barton is so close to me, we must get together for a ride.

·
Registered
2,434 Posts
Man, would love to join in but my anniversary is the 24th also. We'll be sea kayaking in the San Juans. tdewitt, Barton is so close to me, we must get together for a ride.

WEIRD. !!
We are also talking about sea kayaking in the San Juan's on our anniversary that weekend !!.

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

·
Registered
409 Posts
WEIRD. !!
We are also talking about sea kayaking in the San Juan's on our anniversary that weekend !!.

OK, so we ride Vstoms, have the same anniversary, may be kayaking in the San Juan's at the same time. Next question, how many years? Odd to have so many similarities. :confused:

·
Registered
2,434 Posts
OK, so we ride Vstoms, have the same anniversary, may be kayaking in the San Juan's at the same time. Next question, how many years? Odd to have so many similarities. :confused:

Traded in the Vstrom but all my riding buddies are still on here.29 years on the 24th..

·
Registered
409 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Sounds good. I guess we need to pick a time for this. I think we should meet a little early as some of us have a long ride home. Any ideas on time?
For anyone interested in coming up from the South I'm toying with the idea of riding the lower section of the WABCDR again. If I stay on pavement I will be coming up out of Stevenson anyway then hammer down I-5 on the way home. Terry
I am interested. I haven't taken that section of WABCDR..... but love getting the strom dirty. I bent my front rim over a water break up in Giffort Pin last weekend...taking it in to get straightened this week. If I am all back together, I would like to join you guys.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I am interested. I haven't taken that section of WABCDR..... but love getting the strom dirty. I bent my front rim over a water break up in Giffort Pin last weekend...taking it in to get straightened this week. If I am all back together, I would like to join you guys.
Sounds good.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
So what time should we meet. I'm thinking 2:00 it's a couple hundred miles one way for me and I have another ride on Sunday. Late lunch should give everyone plenty of time each direction.

·
Registered
2,434 Posts
Just had Cruisers pizza about 3 hours ago. ( went camping at Silver Beach. ) and it was AWSOME !!.

·
Registered
1,819 Posts
Now I don't feel so bad having to say I'm out anyway! We are going up to the San Juan's this weekend......sans bike.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts