StromTrooper banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Troopers! How about a cross the northern border lunch ride on Saturday?:rolleyes: I have found a great ride Captain willing to plan a route (Jim Shaw) so let’s ride. We can take our time and ride into Georgia for lunch, then have a leisure ride home to sunny Florida.

If any one is interested please chime in so we can have a meeting time and place.

MyStrom

·
Premium Member
795 Posts
Leaving DeLand about 8ish or so heading toward Palatka and Starke then on to GA for dryness and food.

·
Premium Member
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The morning ride needs to be put on hold until at least Monday. Our ride captain has come down with a case of pink eye.:( Sooooo, it’s not safe to ride with a guy with one pink eye. (No offense pinkman)

MyStrom

·
Registered
603 Posts
The morning ride needs to be put on hold until at least Monday. Our ride captain has come down with a case of pink eye.:( Sooooo, it’s not safe to ride with a guy with one pink eye. (No offense pinkman)

MyStrom
I thought having pink eye was normal. :bom_rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
If you wait 'til Tuesday, I can go along...:p

Nice to hear from you Mike! I think we can wait until Tuesday morning. I'll call you later so we can post a plan with pinky, I mean Jim.:D

·
Premium Member
795 Posts
If Tuesday is the day that is best for all, then by all means do it! I will not be able to attend, Monday will be best for me, Maybe. Gotta see how I progress.

·
Premium Member
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Monday or Tuesday?

If Tuesday is the day that is best for all, then by all means do it! I will not be able to attend, Monday will be best for me, Maybe. Gotta see how I progress.

Well……. If I need to plan on riding Monday and Tuesday No one will have to twist my arm to agree! :cool:

·
Premium Member
795 Posts
Sorry to say, but I am going to have take myself out of the lineup for any riding Monday. Just not up to par yet, and with all going on I better not chance have a relapse. Guys have a great time!

·
Registered
169 Posts
Will that be Tuesday, June 30th, and if so, where do you plan to meet in Deland. I might be able to make if I can catch up with some business.

It will be good to see you guys again.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts