StromTrooper banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
333 Posts
I cant go this year, but have gone in years past. You'll have a great time. There are organized rides for every bike style and riding ability. The bonfires at night are epic.
enjoy

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Cromag is an small rally at Silver Lake State Park in Vermont that runs from Thursday September 20th thru the 23rd (or show up whenever you want). It has been going on annually for a number of years and from what I understand is a good one. There are a number of rides set up for whatever your skill level is from single track, backroad gravel to two lane paved or do whatever you want. Right now 70 people are signed up. The state park is open special for this rally and Cromag has the whole thing reserved for those days. If you are familiar with the 'Adventure Rider' web site (which is a good one in my opinion) look up "Cromag 2012" and check it out.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Leaning towards it

After having such a good time at the NE Strom Rally I searched for another and found Cro Mag. I'm seriously leaning towards going but haven't signed up yet. I've got a lot on my plate until this Sunday. I did email the organizer and he indicated, same as a previous post, all different routes for all bikes and abilities. I'm thinking of taking 1/2 day Thursday and riding up VT via back roads. Kind of itching to use the GPS.

·
Registered
439 Posts
I'd go but have a prior commitment that weekend. My friends are doing the BBQ (and one just took possession of a lovely red wee).

pmk

·
Registered
471 Posts
I'm thinking about it..........I'm an old guy, not sure if I could keep up with you young cutters,,,,,,,,,:headbang:............TD

1 - 8 of 8 Posts