StromTrooper banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know of a motorcycle cover that will fit over my DL1000 plus my Givi sides and top case?

·
Registered
61 Posts
Does anyone know of a motorcycle cover that will fit over my DL1000 plus my Givi sides and top case?

Yeah what he said, but also one that is UV proof...or however you say one that blocks the sun from fading your paint.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Go to any large Wal-mart and look in the auto accessories section. They sell a bike cover that is big enough to cover a Gold Wing. I got one for my wife's PC800 and it's more than big enough for that bike and more. Comes with a stuff sack and packs down to about 6 x 6 inches.

All for under $20.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Go to any large Wal-mart and look in the auto accessories section. They sell a bike cover that is big enough to cover a Gold Wing. I got one for my wife's PC800 and it's more than big enough for that bike and more. Comes with a stuff sack and packs down to about 6 x 6 inches.

All for under $20.
That is a fantastic tip!

Just out of curiosity, do you remember if it's UV proof or whatever? Can you see through it in direct sunlight when it's on the bike?

Thanks man!

·
FORUM GODFATHER.....R.I.P. PAT
38,048 Posts
It's opaque. Get the XL size.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts