StromTrooper banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Super Moderator
4,480 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there any chance we could have the option to set the date format to something other than MM-DD-YYYY? Many of us use the DD-MM-YYYY format.

I see it is mentioned in the vBulletin manual (I assume the forum software is vBulletin): vBulletin Manual but doesn't seem to be implemented here.

·
Premium Member
4,960 Posts
Is there any chance we could have the option to set the date format to something other than MM-DD-YYYY? Many of us use the DD-MM-YYYY format.
As does most of the world. USA needs to bring itself in line with everyone else.

And METRIC! Just go metric. Easier and better.

After all, why do you think they sell cannabis in grams? :beatnik:

·
Registered
14,218 Posts
Easy for you to say, you are already using those formats.
I have trouble wrapping my head around a fortnight per furlong.

·
Administrator
1,129 Posts
My bike gets forty-eight rods to the hog's head and that's the way I likes it!
Seriously though I'm not sure, I see a way to change it but not to make it an option. Sorry guys, the for the record, I'm in Canada and I use them interchangeably

KN Community Support

·
Super Moderator
4,480 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It will need a mod. to be installed. I see you are using vBulletin 3.8.1 so I'll find out what you need and get back to you.

·
Super Moderator
4,480 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
See User Defined Date & Time Format Display - vBulletin.org Forum

Post 22 on page 2 tells how to install it for vB 3.8

Unfortunately, you'll need to do it again if you upgrade to vB 4. Dunno about vB5 - I'm surprised the software developers don't allow for that but it's not uncommon to be locked into MM-DD-YYYY in a lot of software.

·
Premium Member
4,960 Posts
Some are old enough to remember when it was sold as "lids" (ounces) :confused:
Yes. Real Acapulco Gold for $10.00 / lid.

Those were the days indeed...

·
Super Moderator
4,480 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I've never bought any and would have no idea where or how to buy it. I don't even know what it smells like.

·
Registered
14,218 Posts
Turkish hash in gum stick configuration, $5. You could wipe out a room full with one pipe!
Young and dumb and full of ....

·
Premium Member
4,960 Posts
I've never bought any and would have no idea where or how to buy it. I don't even know what it smells like.
Psssst, hey buddy. Step over here.

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
Turkish hash in gum stick configuration, $5. You could wipe out a room full with one pipe!
Young and dumb and full of ....

we call that "rub" out here :yesnod:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts