StromTrooper banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I noticed several threads here offering up their place and/or assistance for fellow travelers so I thought I would share with you guys a site I participate in. Couchsurfing.org is a community for people to find a place to stay for a night or two while travelling or helping others by letting them stay with you. It has a few features to try to weed out the people who cause problems and I have had very good experiences both surfing others couches and allowing people to stay at my place. I just thought this might be helpful to others here also.

And if any of you are needing a place to crash around Richland, WA, my handle on there is Jayd1981, my door is always open to a fellow rider.

·
Registered
50 Posts
I noticed several threads here offering up their place and/or assistance for fellow travelers so I thought I would share with you guys a site I participate in. Couchsurfing.org is a community for people to find a place to stay for a night or two while travelling or helping others by letting them stay with you. It has a few features to try to weed out the people who cause problems and I have had very good experiences both surfing others couches and allowing people to stay at my place. I just thought this might be helpful to others here also.
+1 Used couchsurfing a number of times in Vegas and Moab, UT.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts