StromTrooper banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How much does the complete Givi luggage set cost (panniers, top case and mounting hardware)? I know the Kappa/Suzuki 3 piece luggage set costs $800 + tax. Where can the best deal be found on the Givi bags? I checked the website and I couldnt quickly find pricing. Also, are tubular racks better than wingracks?

·
Registered
60 Posts
Givi bags

I've found the best prices at happy-trail.com. I've ordered several accessories from them and they are great to work with. They have bike specific accessories for V-Strom and Givi stuff. I got the Givi windshield and crashbar and am very pleased - good shit!! Check it out.

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I just bought from happy Trails as well. I don't like the looks of the wing racks and the tube ones seem very well done. I also got the Givi engine guards and really like them. Tim there is very good to work with. I already had the rear plate, I got the 41 side bags abd the V46 topcase. The silver matchs my 04 perfectly.

·
Registered
178 Posts
OEM (Kappa) bags can be bought from oneidasuzuki.com for about $400 plus about $50 in shipping, they are always on e-bay recently.

The best prices I found for Givi's, isn't Tim Bernard's Happy Trails, but I've bought enough from him, or from Twisted Throttle which I have bought from as well but is from www.sporttour.com they don't post pricing, you have to request it. But I just bought a set of E21's to swap between the KLR and the strom when I don't need big bags, the price was about $12-15 cheaper than either vendor mentioned and shipping was only $12. And got them in 4 days from Ohio to Wa.

I have bought several times from Sporttour and been happy every time with prices and service.

·
Registered
213 Posts
[quote="BradM"
www.sporttour.com,

I have bought several times from Sporttour and been happy every time with prices and service.[/quote]

Brad

Can you edit the comma out of your link so it will work?

Thanks
Dave

·
Registered
360 Posts
You might also try http://casporttouring.com .

I got a pair of E360s and the side and top racks. The shipping costs for bags can vary greatly so compare bottom line to bottom line.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts