StromTrooper banner
61 - 68 of 68 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,786 Posts
Discussion Starter · #62 ·
Exactly ,,,,so do a decent pair of tactical pants. 511 etc.

·
Registered
654 Posts
I ended up ordering the pants and jacket and they arrived a couple of days ago. I used their sizing chart for the jacket and went one size up on the pants from what I normally would wear so I would have room to use them as over pants.

Went for a couple of short rides yesterday and I must agree they are great value for the money. To my door here in Canada the total came to $187.51...astonishingly inexpensive really. I like them!!!

Thank you Macdoc for the heads up!
Strange thing happened a few days ago. I got an $11:00 rebate from Amazon on my pants/jacket that I ordered from two different vendors. "Reason for refund: Export fee reduced". I guess my Canadian $ total came down to $176.51. Nice!!

·
Premium Member
5,786 Posts
Discussion Starter · #64 ·
Strange thing happened a few days ago. I got an $11:00 rebate from Amazon on my pants/jacket that I ordered from two different vendors. "Reason for refund: Export fee reduced". I guess my Canadian $ total came down to $176.51. Nice!!
Are you on GTAMotorcycle site.?
My blog

·
Premium Member
5,786 Posts
Discussion Starter · #66 ·
Another gear company on the make ..slick advertising...

·
Premium Member
5,786 Posts
Discussion Starter · #67 ·
Switched back to the slightly tight but cooler version today and realized why I like them. Had errands to do and definitely easier to move around in and cooler.
I have the correct size arriving but Amazon decided that I could have the smaller pair free since they could not arrange a free return. That's about the 5th item that has happened with. :hmm:
Now thinking some 3DO level 2 replacment armour for the knees might be smart.

Font Pattern Auto part Carmine Fashion accessory

·
Premium Member
5,786 Posts
Discussion Starter · #68 ·
Well they stuffed up this time ....did not send the correct size ...so will ask for a refund, will get the refund and since there is no way of returning them from where I am will put them up for sale on Gumtree - damn. 😢 will stick with the slightly snug pair I got for free. :rolleyes:

61 - 68 of 68 Posts