StromTrooper banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Wow I needed this. Thanks for sharing. I've ridden a lot of miles but still lack confidence in twisty stuff. Especially downhill twisties...for some reason those really worry me. Uphill I'm golden.

Sent from my Motorcycle iPhone app

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
...Especially downhill twisties...for some reason those really worry me. Uphill I'm golden.
Here is the best advice for going downhill:

Laughing aside, I bought the book in 92 and it was a cool read, as well to apply the concepts on the road. I guess I should see if I still have it to read again, lol.

·
Registered
16 Posts
This is a great video. I've watched the cornering bible video numerous times while owning sport bikes. If you can get past the cheesy acting you will learn something evert time. Also had a co-worker who use to road race give me the hard copy which is helpful also but I prefer the video lol.

·
Registered
294 Posts
When I try and watch the cornering bible - I get a not avail message. How do I get to it?

·
FORUM GODFATHER.....R.I.P. PAT
38,048 Posts

·
Registered
924 Posts
Ride safe ride you're pase

Ride safely. Ride at your pace. ??? Perhaps.

Any other suggestions?

From the poster's name and address I'm wondering about a Spanish or Costa Rican word but "pase" simply means "pass" as in ticket, like a boarding ticket or pass. And of course the word "you're", short for "you are" is incorrectly used in this context as it so often is.

Maybe too he meant "passe" which means outmoded or out of date. Could he have meant ride safely or you'll end up "out of date"?

I'm guessing English is not the poster's first language, but I'll admit his English would be better than my Spanish ... or Costa Rican.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts