StromTrooper banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Well, Getting pretty peeved with not being able to ride and nursing ribs....:furious:

so on a beautiful day decided on a 'quiet' ride on the V-strom.:thumbup:

Ended up heading over via Kandanga and Amamoor spotted Ian and cornerman from Managers ride on boundry road.... :hurray:

making good time and pace as they were headed toward Annie side..

Anyway started heading to Widgee and came across 2 x 990 Kato riders and a 690 mate, they asked how to get to Widgee so I said, me and All me mates are goin there now... so the 4 of us headed off..:mrgreen:

They wanted to go to kilkivan so i said why not... But the tracks and hill climbs over wrattens were so rutted ida thought twice about taking the 4fitty over em... but,,,, committed as we were, had to keep goin....

I admit the shcvincter was clamped and i was worried.....:yikes:

We made it and had a top day....

.:confused:

where i started,,,

· Registered
4,397 Posts
I bought an old KLR to learn to do stuff like that and you're dragging a Strom through there :confused:

Damn, I've got a long way to go before I'd be game to try some of those tracks :headbang:

Nice pics, sounds like a great day out was had by all :thumbup:

· Registered
1,816 Posts
The pic of the beach got me,could see myself wondering down there with a long rod some sp's and having a lovely time,6 hours to the salty water from here,lads that isn't a track it is a gully with erosion issues,how do you get along with the blokes who make the big tracks [evident in the pics],some of the 4Wd members can be awkward.:mrgreen:

· Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The piccies never show it but it was quite a steep climb. The back wheel slipped into that washout and was hung up on the sump gaurd.

Once you took on the track you were committed and there was no way to turn back....and i was shittin meself..:jawdrop:

· Registered
812 Posts
Definitely a compliment Muddy,I take my hat off to you blokes who have the skills to ride a heavy bike on those tracks,my wee would have been in the car park at that beach.:yesnod:
You call it skills Don, others would call it stupidity

:green_lol:

· Registered
2,275 Posts
The stupid ones are the ones following, without any skills :biggrinjester:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.