StromTrooper banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This weekend I had the opportunity to interview Mike Clark, accessory manager for Suzuki for my radio show. (I also interviewed Kevin Schwantz, Jason Pridmore and Eric Bostrom) Did you know that Kevin's dad ownes a DL1000?

I will try to find a way to get the interview(s) on this site. The files are huge and I need to trim them down.

Here is a summary of the on and off air converstations.

The big thing! The refinements on the 2004 were directly attributed to comments from all of you on this site. The Suzuki R & D team regularly monitors Stromtrooper.com. I asked about the others and the comment was, errr I better not say. Let's just say that Suzuki likes this site because it isn't laden with a bunch of mindless postings and replies. Howboucha!

Keep that in mind when you are posting, you never know who is watching. :D

Mike actually rides a DL1000 and 650 himself, and the 650 is the bike of choice among the employees at Brea when it is play time.

The DL650 stuff will be available this or next week.

I will post a note when I figure out how to get the audio files up.

Brendan

H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
*waves at Zook guys*

hey, uh, thanks for a great motorcycle. I can't understand why it's not the #1 bike in US, and I mean that sincerely. We must be weird people over here.

say, fer '05, think we could get a pair of .30 cal's up front? They'd look nice tucked in under the headlights, I think.

W

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
In 35 years of riding and of the over 15 bikes I've owned, the 'Stom has been by far the most enjoyably fun bike I've ridden, bar none. My heartfelt thanks to Suzuki. I can't wait to listen to the interviews!

Now if Suzuki would incorporate locations (and offer the accessory parts) for forward (GPS and radio), middle (electric vest, etc.) and rear (big screen TV, er...battery charger, passenger vest, etc.) accessory power outlets, setting up the 'Strom to be a three season touring bike would be a sleeper.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Brendan,

Did the clutch baskets come up in the conversation? :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Steve :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts