StromTrooper banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am posting a picture of my Continental ContiMotion tire after some use for you all to see how durable it is. This tire has 6000 miles on it, mostly high speed highway miles. I just got back from riding the Cherohala Skyway and the Tail of the Dragon. The tire seems to be holding up very well. The tire is on my 2013 DL650.

Attachments

·
Registered
7,442 Posts
Great tire life. The tire companies are coming out with new models claiming increases in tire life plus better traction & handling.

Tire life is highly variable depending on the inflation pressure, speeds, weight carried, riding style, and even the abrasiveness of the gravel used in road construction in your region, as well as the construction and rubber compounds in the tire.

I think the ContiRoadAttack 2 Evo is Continental's newest front & rear combo for on-pavement use on our Stroms. Other relatively new on-pavement tires claiming longer life include the Bridgestone Battleax T30 Evo, Avon Storm 3D X-M, Michelin Pilot Road 4. The new on-off pavement tires like the Bridgestone A40 and Metzeler Tourance NEXT make the same claims.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts