StromTrooper banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
101 - 113 of 113 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
have garage and tools if needed. can store bike/work on it. about 10miles from suzuki dealer, 3miles to hotels, 3miles to route 95 providence, ri if needed call me 781-424-1344 cell

hope to have a trailer in the future too!

jay

·
Registered
27 Posts
I'm in Central Mexico, San Miguel de Allende, (Estado Guanajuato). I've only got a one BR, so I can't put anyone up, but can direct you to reasonable Hotels.

My friends operate a very reasonably priced B & B, Casa Rose, in quiet, yet close to everything, Colonia Guadiana, with enclosed, secure parking, and if you mention you're my friends, they'll usually cut you a deal on the price. They also have rooms with up to 3 beds if traveling in a group and on a budget.

Other riders often stay at Posada de las Monjas on Canal, just down the hill from the bridge.

No Suzuki dealer in town. If my friends are in town, I can usually offer you his fully equipped shop, complete with scissors lift work bench for the bike.

I can help you find parts or a mechanic, and assist in translating.

My Mexican cell phone is 415-119-9006.

Mike

·
Registered
39 Posts
Consolidated list yet???

Dennes

Millbrook, Ontario
1 hour east of Toronto
20 minutes north of 401

15 minutes to local Suzuki dealer
10 to a good inde shop.

Have good selection of tools available and a rather crowded garage.
Trailer available if pick up needed.

Camping space available, hot shower, warm or cold beverage.
705-932-tree too four fife
or 800-263-8009 x1240

·
Premium Member
4,198 Posts
Dana
Grampian Way
Boston, MA 02125
Cell 617-312-9424

I have a garage, ramps, oil filters, and even kept my partially-worn Tourances as take-offs for when someone has an unrepairable flat some Sunday afternoon.....

·
Registered
76 Posts
Kevin
Greenbrier, Arkansas
The town is actually Guy but has Greenbrier address. We have a school and a gas station and I think we are on the map :confused:
501 581 5616 is my cell

I am about 8 miles from the TAT where it goes through Quitman Arkansas.

I can put a rider or two up for the night on occasions and provide a home cooked meal. I have a shop with tools, and a truck and trailer to help with break downs if I am home and able.

I also work at a small engine shop right across the street from a gas stop on the TAT in Quitman AR of those that want a free bottle of water, company, or have bike issues. Depending on how busy we are I may not be able to physically help but I can offer tools and shop space. I keep my bike jack here along with a few special tools and maybe a spare part or two for a KLR or Strom. We are not a motorcycle shop but as an adventure rider I try to help how I can.

·
Registered
237 Posts
Dave (stromtrooper name - bigskydrift)
2417 Fleet Street
Missoula, Montana
406-493-0460
(email)yellowstone60(at)yahoo(dot)com

Tent space, possible room. Always a cold (or hot) refreshment...normally a keg in the kegerator......
Local Suzuki dealer just in case.
Centrally located in Missoula.
Garage & tools, also a trailer if needed.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Will (stromtrooper name - biowil)
263 Pearl St
Atlanta, GA
404-992-6226
(email)263pearl(at)gmail.com(dot)com

Tent space and spare room. Always a cold refreshment, normally a few kegs in the kegerator.
Have some tools and car port and a buddy with garage and tools.
Located in Cabbagetown, many bars, close to downtown Atlanta.

·
Premium Member
24 Posts
Western New York

Hi my name is Ray and I am a strom addict...lol.

I am in western New York, 15 minutes south of Buffalo. I would be able to assist for repairs and lodging if the situation warranted

I can be reached at 716-491-0001

Thanks and Happy Riding

·
Registered
11 Posts
I'm in Western Newfoundland out the bay from Corner Brook on the south side, retired, so I'm usually available.
Contact Info 709-681-2349, [email protected]
Located on highway 450, ~9km west of Frenchman's cove, ~7km east of York Harbour
Coordinates N49º 04.046' W058º 17.419'
Note! Even using the coordinates, you need to call for exact location instructions as the place is hard to find - there is no cellular service beyond Frenchman's Cove on highway 450
What's Available:
- shop space
- welding
- most tools required and shop manuals
- can possibly turn or mill parts if needed
- trailer for busted bike
- road maps of Newfoundland & Labrador (Garmin)
- woods road maps of Newfoundland & Labrador (topographical and Garmin)
- camping area
- travel trailer for accommodation
- WIFI and phone
- shower, clothes washing, bike washing
- cold beer

·
Registered
9 Posts
Yukon help if needed.

Dave Jacobs
Whitehorse Yukon
867-334-3256
[email protected]

Hello all travellers! I have a fairly large yard and a small garage.
I'm home weekends and if you need a place to park and do some work on your bikes... welcome! Tents or floor space aren't a problem and I might be persuaded to flash up the 'que and do up some steaks. I live just off the Alaska highway and am easy to get to, yet close to down town, just far enough away to be quiet and not have to worry about rabble rousers.
I have lots of tools. Internet and (most importantly) TV(gasp hehehe)
If it's something we cant fix here, I know all the bike shops in town personally.
Please feel free to call or text or email me with any questions, and I'll be glad to help in anyway I can.
Cheers and safe riding! dave
ps I have access to a full machine and fab shop
Yes you may use my shower
I've probly forgotten to post some thing, so just ask.

·
Registered
244 Posts
S/W Indianapolis.

Spare room.

I'll shove stuff out of the way if a garage is needed.

Just starting out, but accumulating tools and the skills to use them.

2 dealerships relatively close.

Great roads just a few minutes from my house.

Jeff Thomas
317-407-6826
UPDATE

Don't need to shove stuff out of the way anymore, plenty of room, tools, spare bedroom, beer, etc.

·
FORUM GODFATHER.....R.I.P. PAT
38,048 Posts
The original poster is no longer active.

101 - 113 of 113 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.