StromTrooper banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
81 - 100 of 113 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Central South West Indiana area, I-70 West @ 23 Mile Marker, closest Interstate Exit. Not too far from US 36, US 40, US 41 or US 50. Need some Help or some local info, give me a call Sarge @*317.*.609.*.0331*. Have PU, garage, tools, MC Jack, tent space. 2 Suzuki Dealerships within 25 miles or so :thumbup:

·
What Kinda Bike Is That?
5,520 Posts
Barry Buchanan
Mount Desert Island, Maine
Home of: Acadia National Park
207-244-5703
Have plenty of tools
And can change tires, (Harbor Freight Tire Changer)

I have a sofa that you can share with my dog Reuben.......

And space to pitch a tent if you wish.

There are several campgrounds on the island, along with plenty of motels, hotels, Inns, and Bed and Breakfasts.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Here's my info...

Chris Brezman
NE Fresno, smack dab in the middle of California
Big garage, tools
Big driveway
Big back yard with pool
Spare bedroom with queen bed
Have tow vehicle but no trailer, can get one fairly quickly tho
Close to HWY 99 and HWY41
Suzuki dealer 2 miles away
Yosemite, Kings Canyon and Sequioa NP less than 2 hrs away. Foothills of the Sierras - 10 minutes away
Call 831-521-4396 or PM

·
Premium Member
398 Posts
Drew Dancel

05' Wee
Pasadena, Ca (10 minutes fom Downtown Los Angeles.)
Carport with lots of tools and stands
Shops and dealerships close by for ordering parts or picking up gear
Great local places to ride.
PM or email me at [email protected]

·
Registered
414 Posts
not much of a mechanic but I have tools and and a place to crash if you need it, also have a trailer. wetumpka,al. just outside montgomery in so.central al. or just call if your passing thru. (334)4783105 hm. or(334)3184645 cell.

·
Registered
244 Posts
S/W Indianapolis.

Spare room.

I'll shove stuff out of the way if a garage is needed.

Just starting out, but accumulating tools and the skills to use them.

2 dealerships relatively close.

Great roads just a few minutes from my house.

Jeff Thomas
317-407-6826

·
Registered
23 Posts
Place to stay

Located in S/W VA.

Ricky Hutton
906 grange hall rd.
Troutdale,VA. 24378

Have large shop & tools
Lots of room for tent or tentsss
Truck and trailer if needed?
Place to cookout

Self-employed, so it's easy to take a days ride. lots of dirt roads & twisties.
PM or call if need help or take a tour.

RH

·
Registered
417 Posts
Matt Browning
Heppner Or. North central-eastern Oregon area. Lots of wide open area here and I am well over an hour from a suki dealer or any bike shop.
Tools
air compressor
carport
trailer
place to stay
541-399-2796
Feel free to PM or email me for deliberate stop or ride.
[email protected]

·
Registered
244 Posts
name is Alex
Newport/ NC/ 28570/252.342.5635 (cell)
garage and most req'd tools
close to a suzuki dealer and a pretty good indy shop
food and usually a spare room
truck for hauling
local advice and tour guide

·
Registered
83 Posts
My wife (Karen/SoPaGuider/works at the local hospital) and I (Jeff/SoPaRider/semi-retired/self-employed/work from home) own a 2007 DL650AK7 with 40,000 miles on it, that has been in 41 states, D.C. and 5 provinces, we would be glad to help out any of our Stromtrooper family if your ever in need while traveling through southcentral PA, here's a list of some of what we can offer and what's available nearby:

Contact info: 717-262-1025 (Home)/717-816/9679 (Cell)/717-267-7955(Karen's work #)

Location: Home is located a few miles east of I-81 (Exit 16/U.S. Rt. 30 (Lincoln Way East)
or (Exit 17/Walker Rd.) and Chambersburg, PA and about 20 miles west of
Gettysburg, PA and U.S. Rt. 15.

Dealers: M&S Cycle (Suzuki & Honda), 1431 U.S. Rt. 30 (Lincoln Way East),
Chambersburg, PA, 717-263-0314, closed Monday & Wednesday.

Roxy's Cycle (Kawasaki & Yamaha), 4515 U.S. Rt. 30 (Lincoln Way East),
Fayetteville, PA, 717-352-8270, closed Sunday & Monday.

M&S Harley (Pennsylvania Motorcycle Dealer - M&S Harley-Davidson, M&S Cycle, Inc. Buell, Harley-Davidson), 160 Falling Spring Rd., Chambersburg,
PA, 717-709-9650, closed Sunday & Monday.

Also there are several independent shops located in the area.

Lodging: Dozens of hotels and motels located at the four I-81 Chambersburg/Scotland, PA
exits.

Camping: Caledonia State Park, located south of the intersection of U.S. Rt. 30 and PA Rt.
233 in Fayetteville, PA, info is available at 888-PA-Parks (888-727-2757),
Monday - Friday from 7:00 to 5:00.

There are several convenience stores nearby that offer food, beverages, gas and air.

There are dozens of restaurants nearby.

There is a Wal-Mart and a Lowe's less than a mile from our house.

We can offer, travel information, bike trailer, jack, tools, air compressor, tire repair kit, (new and used tires, oil, oil filters, drive chain, sprockets, brake pads, wheel bearings and seals, coolant, throttle and clutch cables, etc. all for a reasonable price; what we payed for them!) paved parking, tent space, no pets, a comfy sofa bed, kitchen, hot showers, food, beverages and a computer! If your ever in the area and just want to drop by and set a spell, while enjoying a cool or hot beverage, shoot the bull or want to hook up for a tour around our area, we would be glad to have ya and show ya around our neck of the woods!

JC&KC

"The Rides Never Long Enough!"

·
Registered
707 Posts
Central, KY

My name is Bill Zaspel and I ride a 2011 DL650A. I live just off KY Hwy 27 South, about 50 miles South of Lexington in Crab Orchard, Kentucky. It's not the middle of no where, but we can see it from our front porch. I am a noob and may not be much help mechanically, but I have a truck and a garage and a few tools. I will do what I can to help. My phone number is 606-879-0120.

Lee's Yamaha/Suzuki of Harrodsburg, KY is about 35 miles from my home and their phone number is: 866-847-5950
Lexington Motorsports is about 55 miles North of my home and their phone number is: 859-253-0322
There is a boneyard of old bikes about 7 miles from my home called Smith's Cycle in Stanford, KY and their phone number is: 606-365-3965 They don't have a web page but they have almost an acre of used bikes in varying degrees of brokeness.

We also have access to a smaller Walmart as well as a Walmart Super Center and Lowe's.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Pasadena & LA Area

I live in the Pasadena area and have an extra bedroom and room for a tent in the back yard. Have limited access to tools as my primary home is in Atlanta, but am well located for anyone who needs help or a place to stay. I do have a truck if someone needs picked up.

Rob Parker
Psadena, CA
[email protected]

·
Registered
21 Posts
I live just outside Parkersburg WV. About 8 miles east of US 77.
Have tools, truck, and trailer. Also garage with large yard.
Local Suzuki shop near along with other shops.
Parkersburg has about anything you may need, food, rooms,Wal-mart etc.
If you need help or just need info, just call me.
Bill
Cell # 304-588-0211. home #304-275-3289
I do travel alot but I can still arrange help:

·
Registered
100 Posts
My name is Mark. My parents and I own Lee's Suzuki / Yamaha / Kawaski in Harrodsburg, KY. We are about 50 minutes Southwest of Lexington and about 70 minutes Southeast of Louisville. We opened in 1976 when Suzuki didn't have a 4 stroke motorcycle and I didn't have gray hair.

During business hours (M-F 9-5 and Sat 9-1) call 866-847-5950 or 859-734-5150. If you're in a bind and need help at other times, my cell phone is 859-613-three-zero-seven-six. Please be nice and don't call me after hours just to ask something like "Is Rotella oil is better for my Vstrom than Amsoil":nopity: If you're broke down on a trip, we'll see about coming to help though.

We offer full support of Suzuki bikes and have a better stock of parts than most shops. We are fortunate to be at the beginning of the local UPS route also. That means that even if we have to next day air something, it gets to our store usually by 9:15am.

A Walmart super store is about 1/4 mile from our shop. Harrodsburg has several places to stay and we can likely find you a tent space.

Our employees have helped us be a repeat winner of Suzuki's "Super Service" award and a 2011 winner of Suzuki's exclusive "Cutting Edge Service" award given to about 15 dealers nationwide. We're also a Pro Yamaha level dealer with one of the few Gold level Yamaha techs in KY.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Montrose, co

JB
970-417-4881 OR 970-629-5354
[email protected]
1 mile from Davis Service Center-(suzuki/kawasaki/honda/yamaha/ktm)
tent space
garage
shower

Right in the heart of some of the best riding in the country!

·
Registered
24 Posts
I'm in Hedgesville, WV zip 25427.

About 15-20 min from I-81 off either exits 20, 16w, or 14. (depends on what type roads you like, lol)

Also about 25 mins from the sheetz in Berkeley Springs off 522.

Most hand tools, limited specialty tools, drills, air compressor, stick welder (note: I am not a welder, my dad knows how to make metal stick together, but by no means whatsoever a true "welder") No garage access, just a small shed with tools.

I work a lot, but I can typically arrange rescue with a trailer via a reliable network of friends.

Closest Dealer is Martinsburg Motorsports (25 min away), Twiggs in Hagerstown, MD (35min) and Ridersville Cycle (35ish min)

No real overnight accommodations, but I can offer some tent space, internet access, hot shower.

Contact number - 304-too six ate - 6 oh three 6

leave a message if I don't answer, I work sales and can't always answer, but a message requesting help will always be returned ASAP

- Dave

81 - 100 of 113 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.