·
StromTrooper.com Founder
11,285 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
303 Posts
Mike Figliola
Green Valley AZ (about 30 miles south of Tucson on I-19---half way from Tucson to Nogales, Sonora)
520-777-4810
May be able to put up folks traveling in the Southwest, or on their way to, or back, from Mexico.

·
Registered
2,557 Posts
Rick Helps

Morden, Manitoba, Canada

about an hour south of Winnipeg

Just north of the North Dakota border

[email protected]

K5650

·
Premium Member
524 Posts
Suggestions...

It would help to provide a phone number, the kind of help you can give (garage space/tools/trailer to come help get ya, etc.), and the nearest town to help locate the area you're in.

·
Administrator
16,600 Posts
Re: Suggestions...

Fourvalve said:
It would help to provide a phone number, the kind of help you can give (garage space/tools/trailer to come help get ya, etc.), and the nearest town to help locate the area you're in.
Stroms DON'T break down...what ya smokin!!! :lol: How have ya been...you racking up some mileage?

·
Premium Member
524 Posts
Yeah, wellll.....

Been working alot (yawn)... Though I've been doing a bit of planning for the Vermont trip in July. Also, I've been working on getting the Scottoiler installed. Maybe sometime soon, I'll run out of stuff to do on the bike!

·
Registered
327 Posts
Alan James
Kamloops
Interior of Beautiful BC, Canada.

If you're heading west this is the last stop on Hwy1 before the Coastal Range - our natural barrier from 12 months of rain. :wink:

I'm in the phone book. I only have a car-port, but you're welcome to use my tools.

·
Registered
1,944 Posts
Travel registry

Jack Daley
56 Daley ln.
Bomoseen vt
802-468-5130

1/10 mile south of the Vt. Rt 4 & 30 intersectionon( the left ) across from Castleton Medical Clinic, moral support :lol: , a pick up , metric tools, 2 car garage ..A great dealership for major repairs & needed parts...... :D

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
Re: Travel registry

VtSTROM-K5 said:
Jack Daley
bomoseen vt
802-468-5130

1/10 mile south of the Vt. Rt 4 & 30 intersectionon( the left ) across from Castleton Medical Clinic, moral support :lol: , a pick up , metric tools..A great dealership for major repairs & needed parts...... :D

YEEHAW! :D
PM en route now. Stromette en route mid-July. :wink:

·
Registered
303 Posts
Assistance?

Maybe some of us could help you pull this registry together. The time from announcement to roll-out so far is about the same as an Iron Butt certification.

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
The time from announcement to roll-out so far is about the same as an Iron Butt certification.
That was funny! However, if you do a IBA run in the middle of winter then it comes back much faster. My Feb 06 took a mere month.

+1 for getting this project going.... yo, Howboucha, what needs to be done?

Stromette

·
Registered
453 Posts
Jacksonville, FL.
1.6 miles from SR-13 or San Jose Blvd. & I-295 [south part of Jax]
The 3Ts, Trailor, Truck, Tools & place to work or 6 miles, Orange Park Suzuki
1.5 miles from motels
904-631-8537
ask for Wolfgang

·
Registered
580 Posts
Charles Pope CPope
Crystal River Florida
On west coast (Hwy US19)
3 hours south of Tally or 2 hours north of St Pete.
Queen bed for tired travelers, great grass for tent,
Garage for bike, spring fed canal in back yead, even a
warm shower. Glass of wine or cold beer always ready.
Tools, trailor. Son own a motorcycle shop within 3 miles,
Suzuki shop also within 3 miles.
Welcome
If ever needed Call 352-634-1311 or e-mail [email protected]
might ever ride a ways with you.

·
Registered
453 Posts
Is this really the best that our forum can come up w/? Well, I have heard the cream does rise to the top.
GOOD GRIEF, I guess the owners really do believe the V-Stroms never break down.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I'm located in the california foothill wine country between Sacramento and Lake Tahoe. Have a pickup and a trailor. Large shop and lots of tools.Love to help riders in distress. My home is modest but comfortable and I'm a damn good cook. home 530 620 5721, work 530 308 9906. Promise to bore you with years of riding stories. Also am a white water raft guide if you feel real adventurous and time permits.

Tom Turner
po box 246
Somerset Ca 95684

1 - 20 of 113 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.