StromTrooper banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got home yesterday without my headlights working and immediately started dissembling my bike to get at the connection behind the rad and yes... I checked the rubber connector on the left side of the bike - looked clean. Anyhow, upon trying to remove the air box, which I never did because I didn't know how, I noticed some condensation within the air box.

Is this normal? Where is it coming from? It wasn't raining that day, but I can't see how even the most slight amount of water getting into the engine would be good for it.

Thanks.

·
FORUM GODFATHER.....R.I.P. PAT
38,103 Posts

·
FORUM GODFATHER.....R.I.P. PAT
38,103 Posts
I would suspect a TPS problem, not airbox condensation.

·
Premium Member
2,594 Posts
So was that you I saw yesterday headed north on 176th, crossing the Fraser Highway around 4 o'clock? No headlights. I was stopped in the left-hand turn lane headed south. We saw each other.

I thought wtf? That Strom has no headlights on.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
So was that you I saw yesterday headed north on 176th, crossing the Fraser Highway around 4 o'clock? No headlights. I was stopped in the left-hand turn lane headed south. We saw each other.

I thought wtf? That Strom has no headlights on.
Heh, yep. Was heading home from work, early to trouble shoot the light situation.

I have seen you before at different times of the year around 176 too, (I think). You are really the only other person I have seen ride all year round.

Though brief, you are the second fellow stromtrooper I have actually met.

·
Premium Member
2,594 Posts
Heh, yep. Was heading home from work, early to trouble shoot the light situation.

I have seen you before at different times of the year around 176 too, (I think). You are really the only other person I have seen ride all year round.

Though brief, you are the second fellow stromtrooper I have actually met.
I roll through there every day on the way home. Perhaps a non-commute ride one weekend is in order. We used to have a consistent monthly group ride, but that's died out over the last year or so. But getcher headlights working first.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts