StromTrooper banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Midland/Sena/Cardo - has anyone of you tried all off them? Maybe you can write a short comparison?

Regards, Lars.

·
Registered
131 Posts
I have the Schuberth SC1 standard in my C4 pro which is made by Sena. If you just want to listen to music and nav directions it works fine. Anything else and its hot and miss. Lots of "can't establish intercom" or "intercom failed" messages. I am scratching my head on this one: Bike off I can voice text. Turn the bike on and you loose that ability..... Phone calls seem ok but I do get comment that I sound like I'm in a can from time to time.

·
Registered
60 Posts
FWIW my brother has the Cardo and a BMW GS. If he phones me you can't tell he is on a bike, says it is good on his side too. I am still scraping up the funds because for both the missus and me (main reason to get it) costs a significant proportion of what I paid for the bike.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have the Schuberth SC1 standard in my C4 pro which is made by Sena. If you just want to listen to music and nav directions it works fine. Anything else and its hot and miss. Lots of "can't establish intercom" or "intercom failed" messages. I am scratching my head on this one: Bike off I can voice text. Turn the bike on and you loose that ability..... Phone calls seem ok but I do get comment that I sound like I'm in a can from time to time.
Really? I was thinking of exactly that helmet as I thought that an already integrated system would be the best solution. But apparently not. Are you sure it was not faulty?

Regards, Lars.

·
Registered
209 Posts
FWIW my brother has the Cardo and a BMW GS. If he phones me you can't tell he is on a bike, says it is good on his side too. I am still scraping up the funds because for both the missus and me (main reason to get it) costs a significant proportion of what I paid for the bike.
The noise cancellation on Cardo headsets is really good. Like a friend thought I was full of shit when I said I couldn't hang out, because I was 3 hours away on my bike, despite riding at 80 mph. Even conference calls between headsets works well. Music sound quality is good too and battery is decent.

I bought of two pack of the original Pack talk with a friend to split costs as it's slightly cheaper than buying single. Definitely worth the price.

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
131 Posts
Really? I was thinking of exactly that helmet as I thought that an already integrated system would be the best solution. But apparently not. Are you sure it was not faulty?

Regards, Lars.
Yes, if you read the reviews it pretty wide spread. The helmet is great, very comfortable. As I said if you just listen to music and directions it works great but it pretty expensive for just that.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yes, if you read the reviews it pretty wide spread. The helmet is great, very comfortable. As I said if you just listen to music and directions it works great but it pretty expensive for just that.
How about the Nolan - they also have integrated communication systems. Reviews of that goes from excellent 5/5 to useless 1/5.

Regards, Lars.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts