StromTrooper banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought all of us WIsconsin RIders should introduce themselves...

Hello,

My name is Mark and I live in Antigo, Wisconsin (Central Wisconsin)

:)

·
Registered
13 Posts
My boyfriend, Pete, and I are Wisconsin riders...but not *yet* riders of Wees. We're hoping either end of this year or beginning of next. We both test rode and *adored* the DL650, so that's definitely on the menu.

We live in Appleton, roughly, and range all over the Fox Valley/Waupaca/Green Bay parts of the state.

Nice to meet you!

·
Registered
77 Posts
Greetings from Stoughton WI. A new Wee rider - bought mine in May after a year of riding a Suzuki Savage.

Looking for an off-road adventure in the area, if anyone has any suggestions.

·
Premium Member
1,135 Posts
I'm Eric and currently live in the chicago suburbs. However I will be moving to the De Pere area in 2 months. I'm looking forward to seeing some new scenery. :)

·
I rock at logic
368 Posts
Milwaukee here. 7500 miles on my Wee and I have yet to see another Vstrom in the area. Harleys, Harleys, Harleys.....

·
Registered
8 Posts
Greetings from Janesville, WI. DL650K6 with about 7K miles. Love it.
Mostly I ride the roads to the Northwest. Once you get near New Glarus, the roads are just great.
The roads SW of LaCrosse, near Wildcat Mtn for instance, are like Mecca.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Greetings from Janesville, WI. DL650K6 with about 7K miles. Love it.
Mostly I ride the roads to the Northwest. Once you get near New Glarus, the roads are just great.
The roads SW of LaCrosse, near Wildcat Mtn for instance, are like Mecca.
I'm from Westby WI, real close to all the good roads like Wildcat, etc. I have organized quite a few dual sport and gravel road rides and I'll post here next time I have one.

·
Registered
53 Posts
HI,

New rider and new Wee rider in Green Bay. Bought a "Used" 2007 with 80 miles on the bike. Riding to work and for fun every chance I get. Need to figure out some luggage or a least a tank bag.

If you see me on my blue 2007 in a black helmet, black gloves and black jacket, wave HI!!

Matt

·
Premium Member
1,135 Posts
HI,

New rider and new Wee rider in Green Bay. Bought a "Used" 2007 with 80 miles on the bike. Riding to work and for fun every chance I get. Need to figure out some luggage or a least a tank bag.

If you see me on my blue 2007 in a black helmet, black gloves and black jacket, wave HI!!

Matt
Hi Matt,
We should ride sometime. I spend a decent amount of time shuttling back and forth between Chicago, and De Pere. In fact I'm in de pere right now :)

Enjoy the ride!

·
Registered
8 Posts
From Ashland

If New Richmond is "the wrong side of the state", what is Ashland?
New Strom rider...also have a DRZ s which is going to get more "Dirt Clothes" with the strom in the stable.
RW

1 - 16 of 16 Posts