StromTrooper banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for strom owners in the Columbia MD area. I have seen a number of vstroms in the columbia MD area. If we get a group together, maybe we could organize a weekend ride.
:D

·
Registered
124 Posts
IM not far from columbia and have been trying to meet others on here but find it hard. Let me know if you wanna ride sometime.

·
Registered
332 Posts
Am here in Sykesville...pass through columbia / ellicott city on a daily basis commuting to work. Have seen several strommers myself, but have given up any hope of meeting them:ciappa: They tend to be a secluded bunch from what I've experienced. Have met Cornydad....watch out..he's a hooligan..haha.;) Good guy.
Would hook up on more rides but with a 2.5yr. old at home it makes things difficult. From what I hear when he starts playing sports I might as well quit riding:mod2_eek: No worries...not gonna happen.

Every year my wife and I host a bbq for our biker friends and families, towards the end of Sept. / beginning of Oct. we'll probably be doing it again this year so keep an eye out for that. Other than that...all I can suggest is post a get together ride date and see what happens. If I'm able to cut free I'll try to hook up.

~Joe

ps. Is your name Larry by chance?

·
Registered
124 Posts
How about we atleast try to plan a meet and greet like some friday or saturday night at an ice cream place, bring kids, talk bikes, hang out. Give us a chance to meet others and maybe get some connections going.

·
Registered
332 Posts
could work..but i would suggest starting a thread with the date in the title and something along the lines of meet and greet for md. strommers. I really doubt anyone that hasn't already chimed in on this thread is even looking at it anymore. Kinda how I think this forum works..

·
Registered
124 Posts
yea I thought a seperate thread would be the best idea. Im not gonna start one though cuz I dont ever get hits on meeting up. It never works out for some reason

·
Registered
332 Posts
apparently the "blackstrom" guy posted once and left with the other local strommers that start threads like this then shy away. Maybe we smell funny...lol

·
Registered
124 Posts
haha thats true, Ive been told I smell like airplanes after work. this turned out to be our personal forum, whatdya say we meet with the wife ands kids for ice cream, forget everyone else. I dont think anyone is interested.

·
Registered
332 Posts
where and when ya thinkin? Sounds good

1 - 11 of 11 Posts