StromTrooper banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Saw four, maybe five on my ride today. First was a silver Wee or Vee on Douglas 126 between Deckers and Pine Jct. Second one I am forgetting, or black Wee/Vee near or in Evergreen. Third was a white Glee, also near or in Evergreen and last, a Glee Adv on Squaw Pass road. I know there is another one!

·
Registered
3 Posts
One of the silver ones was probably me! After a 1200 mile fly and ride to get it last weekend, that was actually the first time I was able to get it in something really twisty (up St Vrain > down Coal Creek > out to Deckers & back to Boulder). Such a fun bike!

·
Registered
3,124 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Congrats on the new bike. I was going from Deckers to Pine Jct, probably between 10 am and 10:45. I bought gas in Evergreen around 11:30. I try to remember just where bikes pass, but I end up only remembering general spots in some cases. So if it was around late morning, I definitely saw you go by.

Did you get a wee or a vee?

·
Registered
3 Posts
I got a great deal on a 650, which seemed like the better choice displacement-wise for me anyway. Fits all my camping gear in the hard cases at least, so I cannot wait for the snow in the passes to finally melt out!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts