Discussion Starter #1
any one in the area up for a ride?
I just moved here and need to meet up with someone to ride with
358 7545
or 1300fjr at gmail dot com

·
Registered
900 Posts
Stay tuned here, someone will head out and post up some rides. Also a Tech day isn't too far off. Also post up on ADVrider. More going on over there.
You might include some more info, like what kind of ride you had in mind, and, maybe a little about your rideing style. I need to spoon on some tires. Going to do that tonight, Denver 6 has a tire machine he said I could use. So hopefully I will get enough done today, and early tomorrow, so I can get a ride in tomorrow afternoon. Maybe head down toward Woodland Park.

·
Registered
450 Posts
Echo what Norm said - stick around but also join the Rockies regional section of ADVrider. There are several of us in the Springs area who put out the call for group rides from time to time. I just bought a thumper to go along with my Vstrom though so I've been pre-occupied with my new toy.

·
Registered
31 Posts
I just moved here late last year and I would like to find a few folks to ride with as well. Unfortunately my availability is limited until November, but I don't have a problem riding year round when the weather cooperates if anyone is up for it.

·
Registered
900 Posts
Most of my riding down that way is winter anyway. There is more on ADVrider than on here. I usually plan a "Wine Ride" to pick up some Wine for Thanksgiving. The best wine's in Co is @ the Abby in Canon City. So we usually head down ther for lunch, and back up Shelf Rd or Phantom Canyon dpepending on the weather. That usually happens in Oct.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts