StromTrooper banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
$tromTrooper
1,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am posting this a little early, as I want everyone and anyone to be able to plan ahead.

Sunday, June 6th, 9:00am Start

Meet at: Sedalia, CO

I don't want to get too intricate with route plans, as the weather might have a roll. If the weather is good, I say we head back into the mountains.....stop somewhere for lunch.....and then head back. I expect this to be a 9am to 4-5pm ride......just depends upon the route we choose.

I have riden about everything, so I really don't care. I thought about heading west and doing lunch in Breck or Frisco and then circling back around. I would like to do some tame dirt (nothing that would intimidate anyone), but am game for whatever.

Anyone that can come is welcome.....the more Stroms the better.

By the way, I now have both my boys on Stroms and hopefully they can join me. I hope work or football camp won't get in the way.

·
Registered
450 Posts
Looks like we're going to Estes Park on business that weekend, so I'm out.

·
Registered
53 Posts
I'm in

I'll be in the area during my trip west, so I'm in. So's my dog Julie. She's done the Cherohala Skyway and the Blue Ridge, so she's a vet. Dirt would be a problem, but everything else goes!

Here's Julie with her rig. A Wags trailer and yes, a Wee.

Nemo

·
Registered
453 Posts
Meredith was just talking to the dogs this morning about not being able to take them with us for a ride today..... showed her your rig..... I'm on the hook now!

·
$tromTrooper
1,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Sorry fellas....I have to bail on the ride. One of my tires ended up nearly bald, way past the wear bars, at the completion of my Utah ride this past weekend. I won't have a new tire installed until Saturday the 19th.....just before the National VStrom Rally in Montrose.

Hope to see many of you on the Western Slope that weekend!!!!!

·
Registered
900 Posts
Too bad, I think I can make it. However, Four mile Freakout is also this weekend in Salida. But I intend to ride Sunday, anyway.

·
$tromTrooper
1,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Too bad, I think I can make it. However, Four mile Freakout is also this weekend in Salida. But I intend to ride Sunday, anyway.
I just don't have time to change the tire. I am in LA all week and then up to Anchorage early next week. Boy work gets in the way of fun sometimes!

·
Registered
900 Posts
Well I'm riding Sunday. Anybody else. worse case would be a ride to Falcon, to force a tire change, then a ride afterword.:fineprint:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts