http://www.latitudescoffeehouse.com/
W156N9636 Pilgrim Road
Germantown, WI 53022
Phone: (262) 437-0084
Hours:
M-F 6:00AM to 8:00PM
Sat 7:00 AM to 8:00PM
Sun 8:00 AM to 1:00PM

There is talk about riding out toward Wales and reward ourselves with some ice cream....

Come on out and join in the fun...
DavidLSI

·
Registered
319 Posts
Crap..
I already pushed the envelope when I told my girlfriend I was going to a gunshow in the morning on Sunday, just for a couple hours.. It's her birthday and I'm EXPECTED to be around.. :lol:

Have a good time!!!!

I'll be home all afternoon, being a good boy.. :wink:

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bring her along.....

If she enjoyed the BMW rally I am sure she would like this.

It could be romantic. :roll: .. fancy coffee and a baked good in the morning. A nice ride through the Kettle and then sharing an ice cream treat.

You'll be back home before dinner time. Sound's like a nice birthday afternoon....

Everyone win's :lol:

Just a suggestion good luck,
DavidLSI

·
Registered
319 Posts
Re: Bring her along.....

DavidLSI said:
If she enjoyed the BMW rally I am sure she would like this.

It could be romantic. :roll: .. fancy coffee and a baked good in the morning. A nice ride through the Kettle and then sharing an ice cream treat.

You'll be back home before dinner time. Sound's like a nice birthday afternoon....

Everyone win's :lol:
My guess is that one of us in this conversation hasn't woken up next to her.. ( :shock: or have we :lol: )

She's not a morning person.. Even more so on her birthday.. The only reason I get to go to the gun show is that it's in the morning and she can keep sleeping.. :wink:

The fact that it's supposed to be hotter than blazes won't help, either..

Hold it.. She's from Crystal Lake.. You... She... Never mind...

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Uh huh....

I guess it could get uncomfortable.... :oops:

Tell her happy birthday from me.....

Enjoy the gun show
DavidLSI

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Pictures form the meet...

Well the weather did not chase everyone one away.....
:lol:

Look for the next one and come on out..... 8)

·
Registered
319 Posts
Only one pic?? :lol:

The gun show ended up being expensive.. Yikes.. New .308 rifle and .357 handgun.. Good deals, though. :D

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Congrats on the new toys....

Here are some more pictures since you asked....

Did not think they added to the post but I am always willing to share...

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Good questions...

Well I am not sure on the SV, I was more intrigued by the tiny little mirrors he had. They were convex shaped, 1" x 2".

That was our first time there so I am not sure about the young ladies schedule. I do know that she was just learning the registar and needed to ask her dad (Barista in the red T-shirt) about each sale. My guess is she is about 14.

·
Registered
319 Posts
My guess is she is about 14..
Aww.. You had to ruin it for me... :lol:

Well, if you get a chance and want to go for a ride, you can stop by the Guzzi rally at anytime to check it out. Nice little day ride, and the riding in that area is fantastic.

We normally head out for a late breakfast on Saturday morning and ride around til mid afternoon, so I can't say that we'd be there, but there's always a bunch of people around all day.

Looks like the weather will be nice, too.. 80 and clear, and low 60's at night. Finally...

·
Premium Member
1,135 Posts
Paper said:
My guess is she is about 14..
Aww.. You had to ruin it for me... :lol:

Well, if you get a chance and want to go for a ride, you can stop by the Guzzi rally at anytime to check it out. Nice little day ride, and the riding in that area is fantastic.

We normally head out for a late breakfast on Saturday morning and ride around til mid afternoon, so I can't say that we'd be there, but there's always a bunch of people around all day.

Looks like the weather will be nice, too.. 80 and clear, and low 60's at night. Finally...
Hey paper I believe I saw you today on route 176, heading towards route 47 on a black v-strom, with a black helmet around 4:30pm. Was that you, or someone else? I was in my car and made a goofy hand motion at you lol

Eric

·
Registered
319 Posts
Hey paper I believe I saw you today on route 176, heading towards route 47 on a black v-strom, with a black helmet around 4:30pm. Was that you, or someone else? I was in my car and made a goofy hand motion at you lol

Eric
Nope.. Wasn't me.. I was on the bike, but I was way northwest of that area, north of Rockford.
Mine's always a wide glide since I always have the bags on it.

So there's another black one around.. Hmmmm
:wink:

·
I rock at logic
368 Posts
Ah crap... I would have been there in a heart beat, but I
missed this thread over the weekend. I'm ten minutes from
Germantown.

By ice cream in Wales, I can only assume you mean Le Ducs.
My wife and I took a ride out there on Sunday. Best Blueberry shakes
on the planet... if you like Blueberries. :)

Hope to see you on the next ride.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts