StromTrooper banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone up for Coffee and a Ride on Sunday?

I am meeting a few riders in Burlington Wisconsin on Sunday 4/30/06

We are meeting at 10am at:

Daily Brew
557 Milwaukee Ave
Burlington, WI 53105
262-767-9951

Just pick my DL1000 up this week and would love to meet and speak with over V-Strom owners.....

·
FORUM GODFATHER.....R.I.P. PAT
38,048 Posts
It sounds like a good excuse for a little ride but it looks like you picked a rainy day. I don't mind rain if I'm taking a cross country trip but short trips and rain aren't that much fun for me. If you're going rain or shine, I'll look at weather updates.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Most likely

It is too soon to take the forecast seriously :wink: , so unless its a downpour or the temps drop below 40 I will probally go rain or shine.

Hope to see you there... :)

·
Registered
319 Posts
If you guys are looking for a place to ride to, and want to visit with a bunch of motorcyclists, and have good food, and buy bike stuff, head over to Pecatonica, IL to the Winnebago County Fairgrounds..
The Rockford BMW club is holding thier swapmeet/fleamarket at the fairgrounds on Sunday.

Huge building, full of all kinds of MC stuff..

IL April 30, 2006
21st BMW Flea Market
Blackhawk Region BMW Association, Inc. MOA #35
Huge indoor flea market, Winnebago County Fairgrounds, Pecatonica, IL, 10 miles west of Rockford, 1 mile north of US20. Vendors, dealers, and buyers all welcome. Rent a vendor space or sell your items on consignment at our club booth. Buyers admitted for $5 donation. Saturday night camping, UPS shipping on site, and delicious breakfast and lunch served. Info: Earve Brauer, til 8 pm: 815-962-8911 (email [email protected]).

If the weather looks to be as predicted (100% chance of rain), I'll be DRIVING over.. If not, I'll be Stromming over..

1 - 4 of 4 Posts