StromTrooper banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i'm in oz and am asking if anyone here does mods to the clutch basket if not would shelby or someone do a basket for me ...as buying a new one in their country and modding it and i'll pay the bill ...help needed ..:headbang:

·
Official Stromtrooper.com Sponsor
5,403 Posts
PM sent! More than one option available.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanx terry for your prompt service...i will be talking to the minister of finance tomorrow for a one off o/s loan................lmao.....ive got a ride on the 4th march and will dismantle then. But hopefully funds clear b4 then lol.......

cheers Greg

·
Registered
503 Posts
thanx terry for your prompt service...i will be talking to the minister of finance tomorrow for a one off o/s loan................lmao.....ive got a ride on the 4th march and will dismantle then. But hopefully funds clear b4 then lol.......

cheers Greg
I've had the RealShelby clutch basket mode for about 10,000 miles now and the only thing you'll be asking yourself is why you didn't have it done sooner.

:thumbup:

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
I can’t believe how much the simple install of shims/washers into the pressure plate springs really smoothes out the power delivery! :yikes:

·
Registered
81 Posts
I need to do smething with my clutch as well - after a few years thinking about it. Can you send me the options as well please Terry. I'm also in Oz.
Cheers,
Geoff

·
Registered
522 Posts
As y'all know, Terry is a first class guy and his clutch basket mod is a godsend for those of us riding Vee's.

I've had mine in for nearly a year now and can't believe the difference it made and how much I had to relearn riding the Vee. I'm sure I would have found another home for it if it wasn't for Terry's modded basket.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yeah i'm hearing you guys the mules done 68k ........hard 68k and the clutch still does not slip just bitey and noisey

1 - 8 of 8 Posts