StromTrooper banner

Clutch/brake levers

2374 Views 16 Replies 8 Participants Last post by  Rolex
Hi All:
I purchased clutch and brake lever for my 2011 dl650. I'm wondering if I have to also buy other parts to in stall them? I'm having this done , as im not mechanical in the sense of doing correctly. I WILL mess it up! 馃槶
I attached the pic from Amazon and thats all that comes with them, and here too is a link:

But also, these are relatively cheap, and Im also considering "better" ones?

Thanks!!!

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

Registered
2007 dl650 v strom
Hi All:
I purchased clutch and brake lever for my 2011 dl650. I'm wondering if I have to also buy other parts to in stall them? I'm having this done , as im not mechanical in the sense of doing correctly. I WILL mess it up! 馃槶
I attached the pic from Amazon and thats all that comes with them, and here too is a link:
[/URL]

But also, these are relatively cheap, and Im also considering "better" ones?

Thanks!!!
G'day from the land down under. I've been scrolling through all the posts. Not sure if you said why, or if I just haven't found it yet, but tell me again why do you need/want new levers anyhow? I'm a great believer in "if it aint broke, don't "fix" it!"

Registered
2007 dl650 v strom
G'day again from the land down under. I understand now. Sometimes these little alterations improve things. I have a wish list of things I would love to install. Does anyone know where I can get my hands on a anti-caravan laser beam? Press a button, and they turn to smoke!! I would love one of those haha. Happy trails Buzz

1 - 2 of 2 Posts