StromTrooper banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering why I am seeing times that are inconsistent with my computers clock.
For example: The computer clock currently displays 11:28am, but my "last visited" time is 12:27pm (same date).
I also see messages that have times later than what my clock shows. I just saw that the last message in the thread for the Kaoka Throttle Control shows a time of 11:59am (vs the 11:28am on mine).
I have verified that I am in the correct time zone and that the date is correct.

Thanks.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Click on "Quick Links" and then under "User Control Panel", select "Edit Options".

Scroll down to the "Date & Time Options" section to alter your time zone. :yesnod:

I think the last visited records when you were last on the site, prior to your current session. But that's just my best guess.

·
Premium Member
2,231 Posts
Click on "Quick Links" and then under "User Control Panel", select "Edit Options".

Scroll down to the "Date & Time Options" section to alter your time zone. :yesnod:
Ah, I knew I remembered seeing that and even looked for it before I posted, but I guess I didn't scroll down far enough.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks

Thanks! I thought I had checked that, but obviously I did not! And I think you are correct about the "last visited" time stamp. I have corrected.
TP.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts