StromTrooper banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Reporting back. I removed the clutch cover and cleaned the inside of the glass with kerosene then hot soapy water. It took longer to remove/clean the clutch cover gasket mating surfaces than anything else. I also cleaned what oily deposits I could from inside the engine casings. It's now back together with clean oil so I'll see how that goes. I've moved away from Spectro oil and will decide what to use in the future based on the information above. Thanks everyone for their input, and here's what it looks like now.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Reporting back. I removed the clutch cover and cleaned the inside of the glass with kerosene then hot soapy water. It took longer to remove/clean the clutch cover gasket mating surfaces than anything else. I also cleaned what oily deposits I could from inside the engine casings. It's now back together with clean oil so I'll see how that goes. I've moved away from Spectro oil and will decide what to use in the future based on the information above. Thanks everyone for their input, and here's what it looks like now. View attachment 273331
WELL DONE

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
Excellent! THAT'S more like it.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts