StromTrooper banner

Class reunion Sat. 10/22

1K views 7 replies 3 participants last post by  LesHeight 
#1 ·
Hello Troopers,

This is for all the troopers in Central Florida. Doesn't matter if you are a current, former or want to be, lets get together again and catch up on what has been happening in our life.

My proposal is to get together at Yalaha Bakery this Saturday around 9:30 for late breakfast/early lunch or just coffee and pastry.

I realize it is rather late to get great attendance, but still worth it to try.

For all of you over on my side of the state that want to ride over together, I'll be at the BP Station on the west side of Deland about 8:00 AM. We can meet there and ride over together.

I am not planning a ride or anything special, just getting together. Your ride over will be the ride for the day. Wont be a late event, should be on your way back home late morning or worst early afternoon, up to you at that point.

Just show up and look for my Silver FJR1300 Yamaha with a Givi E46 top box. :thumbup:

See less See more
#2 ·
I'll be leaving the BP station in Deland aboput 8:20 or so tomorrow morning. Should put me at the bakery about 9:30ish. I'll have on a Stromtrooper t-shirt, look for me.

:hurray:

#4 ·
Try again!

Hi, Jim.

I had a meeting I needed to attend that day,
else I might have joined you for lunch.

Please give us a tad more warning next time,
and I predict you will have more attendance.

I will be riding the C2C, with friends from long, long ago.
It would be a treat to see you on that ride.

Keith

#5 ·
Keith,

I will try to give more notice next time. The opportunity only presented itself Wednesday, so I tried. Some ideas are great and some are stupendous. I'm thinking of the C2C and will know more tomorrow as to my options.
Curtis offered to have us stay at his place Friday night, we shall see. He was talking about his 'project' bike Saturday at the bakery. Sound fun and much work.
I know folks are busy and have much on their plate these days, so riding time is precious. We will try again to have another day of "class reunion" at some central location.
Winnie and Rick up north, Charlie out west, me and Mike over here east, Lou south, Bob sorta central, you and Rod southwest and many others spread out through the state. Sorry if I missed any one. Great bunch of folks. Miss all of you.

#6 ·
Where did all the RTEs go?

I had a prior commitment last Saturday as well but I was glad to see someone trying to get an RTE together again. It seems like Central Florida Troopers used to do them pretty regularly. Hopefully with the Florida riding season finally here we can put something together soon. :thumbup:

#7 ·
Les;
You can count on it happening. I will try to post often and try to set up RTE or MeetnGreets.

This used to be the place to find a ride any weekend. We have gotten away from that premise. Many of us have moved on to other bikes and stopped visiting this site. But, once a Trooper, always a Trooper.

Have you got any rides or meeting placees in mind that you could think of and post? Some one will come if you create.

#8 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.