StromTrooper banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Middleweight dual sport riders rejoice!(are you listening KLR and Suzuki DR riders?) Today smaller displacement dual sport riders have a new Sport Adventure Tank Bag to ride with them. Discerning dualsport riders wanted a bag that’s big on features yet takes up a minimal amount of space on their dual sport bikes tank and won’t get in their way when riding more aggressive terrain. Nelson Rigg offers the CL-1045 Sport Adventure Tank Bag as a solution.

Nelson Rigg’s 32 year of design expertise now presents the CL-1045 Sport Adventure Tank Bag. This low profile expandable design is constructed of 1680 d ballistic nylon with high quality zippers and reflective piping. The bag maintains its shape even when empty and has a fully lined interior and additional side pockets for easy access. Narrow enough to not interfere with rapid direction changes and just the right length to avoid making contact with your handlebar’s when turning them lock to lock, the CL-1045 also boasts an expansion zipper allowing the bag to grow from its XXX liter capacity to over XXX liters when expanded. The included raincover is also provisioned with an expansion zipper allowing it to grow with the bag and includes a clear lens that allows you to operate your touch sensitive electronics stored inside the map pockets personal electronics storage area. You’ll also find a pass thru port that allows you to connect cables to your personal electronics. Each bag includes a protective bottom material that prevents slipping or marking your tank. . The CL-1045 can be easily mounted using the self- adjusting hooks (with soft ties) which when attached to the 4 D-ring mounting points allows for easy installation. All Nelson Rigg Luggage comes with a Lifetime “No Hassle” Warranty. MSRP is $89.95

The CL-1045 is the perfect companion for dual sport traveling. Its low and narrow design, yet large capacity, satisfies the demands of the sport adventure rider who requires additional storage that stays out of the way when riding in the standing position or during aggressive off road adventures. You can learn more about the CL-1045 by visiting Nelson Rigg’s website or contacting us directly [email protected] .

·
Registered
566 Posts
I really like the look of this bag. If it had a Hydration port, it would be the perfect bag for me. I'm so tired of wearing a Camelbak, I decided to go the tank bag hydration route. The bag you sell with a hydration port (CL-2020) seems too large to me for the off-road standing up riding I like to do. Any pictures of it on a Vstrom would be appreciated.

Just my $.02

Tim

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you for your suggestion. We looked at that when designing this bag but the hydration bladder would be pretty small and take up quite a bit of room in the bag. Sorry no photos of the CL-1045 on a Vstrom at this time. We do have the CL-1050 which is very similar just larger.

I really like the look of this bag. If it had a Hydration port, it would be the perfect bag for me. I'm so tired of wearing a Camelbak, I decided to go the tank bag hydration route. The bag you sell with a hydration port (CL-2020) seems too large to me for the off-road standing up riding I like to do. Any pictures of it on a Vstrom would be appreciated.

Just my $.02

Tim

1 - 3 of 3 Posts