StromTrooper banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My name is Ray Pope. I live in West Harrison, Indiana (just west on Cincinnati, OH) I met Brendan many years ago at a dual sport ride in Columbus Indiana.
He told me about Howaboucha.com. I looked at it a few times, but never got active. Brendan soon after started Stromtroopers.
I was busy with my own web site Sport Adventure Touring Motorcycle Accessories and Gear - Sport Tour Ltd.. Well years have passed and I sold my web site to slow my life down a bit. I now work for the guys I sold Sport Tour to. With more time on my hands I have started dealing in Adventure bikes as a side line. I have a loving wife of over 30 years and 2 sons that are married and out on their own. Two wonderful Grand Daughters. I have been blessed with a huge home that has a 3000 sq ft garage behind the house. I heat it with waste oil so I can play year round. I bought one of the first DL1000's when they came out. Great bikes. Nice finally being here.

·
Registered
560 Posts
Wow, sort of small world. Not that I've met you but I was born in Cincinnati but moved to Florida when I was three(ish). Did return to the area, actually Cleves, for a couple years while in Jr High. Also spent quite a few years in Central Indiana (Hope, Columbus and Greenwood)...graduated from HS and attended College there. After a few years in the Northern VA/Washington, DC area landed in New Mexico. Actually have been thinking of a ride back to Cincinnati to visit my fathers grave site and visit my old HS and places I lived in Indiana. Looking at the map and seeing how far it appears, especially wanting to take a route off the Interstates, I may fly instead.

I guess this is just my long winded way of saying welcome.

Rick

·
Premium Member
378 Posts
Welcome to the site and congrats on being able to slow down and enjoy time with family and your hobbies. I've always had great service from Sport Tour as well. Now, about that garage.........:fineprint: :beatnik:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts