StromTrooper banner
21 - 23 of 23 Posts
I travel from Pasadena to Point Mugu via the 101 in the morning and Point Mugu to Pasadena via the 118 in the afternoon.

That equates to around 700 miles a week, much of it is splitting. I will do so until a CHP pulls me over and instructs me otherwise.

Semper Fi. Ride Safe!

The guidelines look reasonable. Maybe because of the inherent danger in motorcycling, the guidelines crossed over to potentially being a liability for CHP.

It looks to be a good traffic solution that can be easily abused.

here in Louisiana, it would be every pickup truckers duty it seems to block you or open a door if you try. Just the other day I was going to take my Wee 10 FEET (lg of his truck + distance between us on the shoulder to get in the turning lane. He pulled ONTO & OVER the shoulder to prevent it, then blocked the turning lane till the last moment and went straight.
I have encountered this type of douchebag here as well, which is when the grass didtch or the sidewalk comes into play... :mrgreen:

21 - 23 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.