StromTrooper banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been using Motorcycle Mania for maintenance and other work. It's a great shop. However, I would like to get recommended 14500 maintenance done at a Suzuki shop. Anyone have a recommended Suzuki shop in Chicago or burbs?

·
Registered
52 Posts
I've been to Suzuki of Carol Stream to look around but never done business there. Seems like a decent place. It's on North Ave not far from 355. I've also been to Willy World in Joliet a handful of times.

·
Registered
33 Posts
The shop in Carol stream has me a bit spooked from when I took my sv650 there when I puffed a plug. They wanted to tear down the entire motor when they just had to use an easy out tool to extract the casing of the spark plug. Long story short they did what I asked but if I hadn't told them to do that I would have had a $1000 bill. To make things worse they never replaced the coil and the boot was damaged and it would let water into the cylinder causing the dreaded sv325 effect. I fixed that myself. Anyway. I don't trust them anymore.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
33 Posts
There is another shop up by Antioch or round lake that is a certified Suzuki dealer/shop. I forget what it's called.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

·
FORUM GODFATHER.....R.I.P. PAT
38,047 Posts
Nielsen Enterprises.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts