StromTrooper banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who has an I-pass mounted on there Strom? Can it be done? Is the thing weatherproof. I checked out the websight and the had no information on motorcycles only that online ordering is currently unavailable.

·
FORUM GODFATHER.....R.I.P. PAT
38,048 Posts
I use the standard auto type box on mine. Reversing the velcro, painting it black and putting it under the windshield has worked for years. The box is sealed plastic. I'm not sure if there is enough room with a stock shield setup but MP or Madstad mounts will work for sure.

·
Registered
90 Posts
It's been my experience that if for some strange reason it doesn't read as you go through the toll booth the toll will just be deducted from your account without incident.

·
FORUM GODFATHER.....R.I.P. PAT
38,048 Posts
It's been my experience that if for some strange reason it doesn't read as you go through the toll booth the toll will just be deducted from your account without incident.
The picture of the violation shows the license plate. They check the plate against the database of I-Pass accounts. If the plate has an account, the fee is charged to that account. Pile up a lot of no-reads and there is a penalty so check the online account as no-read charges are marked.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks all i got my i-pass in the mail yesterday. Can I go throw any gate on the toll road? Last time I was on Illinois toll road it and did/nt have an i-pass seamed like the only gate for I-pass was to the far right.

Thanks

·
Registered
115 Posts
Thanks all i got my i-pass in the mail yesterday. Can I go throw any gate on the toll road? Last time I was on Illinois toll road it and did/nt have an i-pass seamed like the only gate for I-pass was to the far right.

Thanks
You can go through any gate they are all set up for the I Pass but the unmanned ones are faster.

Also I had mine up in the empty space on the wind screen, but it works just fine threw the tank bag....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts