StromTrooper banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all
Just thought I would check in.

Have had a massive time at the TT and today the moto gp at Silverstone.
the strrom is creating alot of interest over here, with the roo whistles in particular totally intriging the locals.
heaps of stroms over here but most are stock with no mods. Mainly used as commuters.

Check out the blog to see what we have been up to.

France tomorrow....
aurevar :)

·
Registered
808 Posts
Excellent

Some nice pics and great clips Guy. It seems the trip was everything you expected. Catch up soon. Trevor

·
Registered
351 Posts
lucky bugger, looks like your having a great time!!! Ride safe and we'll see ya on your return :mrgreen:

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey all
having a ball. Currently in Austria at the erzberg rodeo.
The strom is going awesome. Can't think of a brtter bike for a trip likr this. Have sat it on 200kph on the autobarn and rounded up boy racers on the passes. Cobblestone roads no probs. It does it all.
Italy next week. Then home :-(

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Toured the Ducati factory today and am currently sitting in Valentino Rossi's pizzeria drinking beer and eating pizza.
Brilliant

·
Registered
515 Posts
Hey Guy and Sam,

just finished your Euro blog, excellent stuff. Jealous as all buggery.
I take it the bike will be on the boat for a while yet?, we'll have to set up a scoot somewhere when you get it home.

Pete.

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hey Guy and Sam,

just finished your Euro blog, excellent stuff. Jealous as all buggery.
I take it the bike will be on the boat for a while yet?, we'll have to set up a scoot somewhere when you get it home.

Pete.
Hey Pete
Yeah bike wont be back till ealry August. Got the 640 but.:hurray:

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Sorry mate cant make it Friday. have a few friends doing the rally. Looks like they are going to ahve a great time.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts