StromTrooper banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I am considering buying a red Wee from a guy in Palm bEach. I am in chicago and would really appreciate someone going over the bike for me before i land up there? Compensation will be provided, name your favorite beer :)

It is a red 05 with 3k miles on it, and the owner has not ridden it much. Do you think you could take a look at it for me?

sridhar
404 293 0606

·
Registered
107 Posts
Hi all, Do you think you could take a look at it for me?

sridhar
404 293 0606
sridhar....I have a riding buddy in that area. I am going to contact him tomorrow to see if he can do this for you. Let you know tomorrow night if I can get in touch with him.

BTW....I wish I would have thought of this offer a couple of years ago to save me a 12 hr drive to see a bike for sale.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
sridhar....I have a riding buddy in that area. I am going to contact him tomorrow to see if he can do this for you. Let you know tomorrow night if I can get in touch with him.

BTW....I wish I would have thought of this offer a couple of years ago to save me a 12 hr drive to see a bike for sale.
Tom, thank you very much! i'll be relieved to have an independant evaluation of the bike. Beers to both of you!

·
Registered
107 Posts
Tom, thank you very much! i'll be relieved to have an independant evaluation of the bike. Beers to both of you!
Lovin that!!! I actually talked with two guys who are both seasoned bike owners and riders and willing to help you out. One can do it tomorrow the other not until next week. If you shoot me all the details (both selling party and your info) on my email I can forward it to them to set up the appointment.

My email: [email protected]

Take care....

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Lovin that!!! I actually talked with two guys who are both seasoned bike owners and riders and willing to help you out. One can do it tomorrow the other not until next week. If you shoot me all the details (both selling party and your info) on my email I can forward it to them to set up the appointment.

My email: [email protected]

Take care....
You have mail.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts