StromTrooper banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys, I am trying to find a good source for a service manual. The cheapest I have seen is about $80. Anyone know anywhere that's cheaper? I also don't mind used.

The specific part number is: 9950 36220 03E

cheers
Tim

·
Administrator
16,795 Posts
If you want a "real" OEM manual then you must go through Suzuki, otherwise it will be a Haynes/Clymer or copy of the OEM. Don't even ask for a digital or copied manual here, it's very much frowned upon. :wink2:

·
Registered
289 Posts
Every once in a while they come up for sale in the “For Sale” section. They go fast so do not hesitate if you see one.

·
Premium Member
722 Posts
I bought a paper manual for my 2017 for $50 plus shipping. Doesn't look quite like the original but appears complete and well bound. Can't find the seller in my records unfortunately. My bill says Rkor inc.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Hi Guys, I am trying to find a good source for a service manual. The cheapest I have seen is about $80. Anyone know anywhere that's cheaper? I also don't mind used.

The specific part number is: 9950 36220 03E

cheers
Tim

I have one I will sell you. It is the factory Suzuki service manual barely used. No longer need it as I sold my 2015 Wee. Pm me if you are interested.

Thanks
Austin

·
Administrator
5,343 Posts
I bought a paper manual for my 2017 for $50 plus shipping. Doesn't look quite like the original but appears complete and well bound. Can't find the seller in my records unfortunately. My bill says Rkor inc.
Yours is a pirated copy.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Yours is a pirated copy.
I bought what was advertised as a real manual, but what I received was clearly pirated. Next bike I'll just get the manual from the dealer when I get the bike (assuming that's who I buy the bike from).

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I bought what was advertised as a real manual, but what I received was clearly pirated. Next bike I'll just get the manual from the dealer when I get the bike (assuming that's who I buy the bike from).
Yes I saw something like this on ebay. I was just about to buy it but noticed it was in black and white so thought it may have been a photocopied one or something.

·
Administrator
5,343 Posts
Genuine manuals are book bound with glued bindings and heavy stock that wraps around front, spine and back. Those printed in the USA have three holes.

Only one of these is genuine.

Attachments

·
Registered
165 Posts
If you don't want to spend the bucks for the original manual, I bought a Clymer from Clymer.com for $27.00 plus shipping.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts