StromTrooper banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have the skinny on a cheap gps with audio out? I'm doing just a few long trips this summer and don't need something that will last longer than a few months. I won't get stranded if it goes bad but I can have a more enjoyable trip on less traveled roads with directions sent to my comm system.

I was considering the 2610 but if there's something cheaper out there the better for my very limited budget. I'm a cheap thrifty bastard.

·
Premium Member
751 Posts
Anyone have the skinny on a cheap gps with audio out? I'm doing just a few long trips this summer and don't need something that will last longer than a few months. I won't get stranded if it goes bad but I can have a more enjoyable trip on less traveled roads with directions sent to my comm system.

I was considering the 2610 but if there's something cheaper out there the better for my very limited budget. I'm a cheap thrifty bastard.
How cheap is cheap? You can get a quest 2 in the $180 range. I thought that was a pretty good deal when I got mine.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I can get a refurbished 2610 for $170 with a year warranty. I do like the idea of the quest being able to work off the bike though. That way I can pop inside a restaurant and plan my next route while I eat...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts