StromTrooper banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Stromtrooper $upporter
555 Posts
Nice...but does it come in other colors? I'm thinking black would look good on my Wee.:mrgreen:

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The only thing is , you need to remember it is there. I popped a wheelie showing off yesterday and it came up a little too high.:eek:

·
Registered
148 Posts
OK, not into wheelies, but could sure use a rest on the ol' throttle wrist. How do you work it?

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
OK, not into wheelies, but could sure use a rest on the ol' throttle wrist. How do you work it?

I only use this on long rides. I don`t move it while riding. It just holds the throttle where it won`t spring back.

·
Clever Title
515 Posts
oh, I get it, it's a friction lock. I've seen large rubber O-rings used, as well.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Not sure that's safe though. I guess it'd be ok as long as you remember to force your thottle off before you brake. In an emergency it could be criticaly time consuming.

·
Registered
164 Posts
You may have something here. If you could connect it so that when you pull on the brake it relases the friction, you could have a patentable idea.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
dl 1000 " it`s got overdrive it just won`t stall "

Took awhile for somebody to recognize it.:mrgreen:

·
Registered
68 Posts
Not sure that's safe though. I guess it'd be ok as long as you remember to force your thottle off before you brake. In an emergency it could be criticaly time consuming.

I thought the original poster was KIDDING!:eek: You mean he's not? Ohmigosh, I don't know what to say........but I think I'll keep my bungies on the back of the bike.....:cool:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts