StromTrooper banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm heading down to Charlotte in a couple weeks. Does anyone know of a dualsport bike shop or a Suzuki dealer in the area. The wife wants to buy me a birthday present, Thanks

·
Registered
1,785 Posts

·
Registered
1,785 Posts
Are you riding, driving or flying?

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Are you riding, driving or flying?
I'm driving with my sister, brother in law and my wife. Hard to fit 4 people on a bike. My wife's cousin is a big nascar fan. They are going to the race. We went last year to the race for the first time and had a great time, especially the tailgate parties. We're passing on the race this time around.

·
Registered
1,785 Posts
Hope you have a great trip! I was going to suggest meeting at the Dragon! LOL!

·
Registered
1,785 Posts
Please do! We just got back from riding it for the 7th time this year.

·
Premium Member
283 Posts

·
Living the Stereotype
11,543 Posts

·
Registered
1,785 Posts
He probably already made the trip.

·
Living the Stereotype
11,543 Posts

·
Registered
1,785 Posts

·
Premium Member
283 Posts
I am, waiting for the bike.

Had an inmate from ADV offered to deliver it for free actually but he got called away to the west coast on business so now I have to find another solution.

Should have it by the end of next week.

Going to look at jacket's n' stuff today to see if I find anything in my very big gut size.

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
He probably already made the trip.
Yes my trip is over, went to cycle gear and bought a pair of gloves half price, belated thanks for location of store. Charlotte is a beautiful city, went to the texas roadhouse for supper and pigged out. I see that tricked out sport bikes with extended swingarms are a popular bike down there. A local Afro American bike club ( never see that up in Canada), had their fundraiser in the parking lot and endulged in a pulled pork sandwich. Thanks again

·
Registered
1,785 Posts
Yes my trip is over, went to cycle gear and bought a pair of gloves half price, belated thanks for location of store. Charlotte is a beautiful city, went to the texas roadhouse for supper and pigged out. I see that tricked out sport bikes with extended swingarms are a popular bike down there. A local Afro American bike club ( never see that up in Canada), had their fundraiser in the parking lot and endulged in a pulled pork sandwich. Thanks again
Glad you enjoyed our city. Charlotte's location is it's best attribute. Beach, mountains....don't want to live at either location but love to visit both!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts