StromTrooper banner

1 - 20 of 189 Posts

·
Vendor
5,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Chain and Sprocket Combinations, with RK Chain Breaker - Press Fit Rivet Tool

:) Hi everyone, here are examples of the great prices I have going on right now for Chain and Sprocket Combinations, along with the RK Chain Breaker - Press Fit Rivet Tool. :-D You need to email me at [email protected]

525 Chain and Sprockets; All in pricing $170 per set for the High Quality, Japanese made, EK-SRX 525 Rivet Link Gold Chain Featuring the latest Generation in X-ring Technology, Steel Front Sprockets, Steel Rear Sprockets in Black for the DL650 and the DL1000.

530 Chain and Sprockets; All in pricing $210 per set for the High Quality, Japanese made, EK-ZVX2 530 Rivet Link Gold Chain Featuring the latest Generation in X-ring Technology, Steel Front Sprockets, and Steel Rear Sprockets in Black, great for bikes and twins with power over 1000 CC requiring 530 chain, or the optional DL1000 530 Conversion.

520 Chain and Sprockets; All in pricing $155 per set for the High Quality, Japanese made, EK-SRX 520 Rivet Link Gold Chain, Steel Front Sprockets, and harder than Steel, Hard Anodized Aluminum Rear Sprockets from Pit Bull Industries, (This is an option for the DL650 only)

High Quality RK Chain Breaker and Press Fit Rivet tool for multiple sizes of Chain, $100, when purchased with a combination Chain purchase, MSRP $149.95

$12 to ship chain - sprocket combinations, with or without the RK Chain Breaker Press Fit River Tool.

These items are not in the store so you need to email me [email protected] to get them.

Thanks, and best regards,
Blair

·
Vendor
5,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
SV Racing Parts, Chain and Sprockets for Stromtrooper Members

:) Thanks for all the support for you Stromtroopers who have been getting your New Gold Chains, and Sprockets from me, I appreciate it.

The prices I quote on the first post are for the same High Quality Gold Chain Featuring the latest Generation in X-ring Technology and Sprockets that I use on my own bikes, including my Superbike Race Bike, on which I am using the same Chain and Sprockets on for the third full season. :cool:

It is the excellent quality product I demand for myself, and sourced for fellow Stromtroopers. In this case we have both a great price and really great quality.

Email me at [email protected] and I will be happy to help you out right away.

You can always buy with confidence from me, I stand behind everything I sell.

Enjoy the ride, and best regards all,
Blair

·
Registered
1 Posts
Great Deal!

I have had more than my share of problems getting the right product when ordering from the internet.

Ordering from Blair was so easy! He responded to my questions and shipped my order fast.

Product, price, communication and shipping all first rate. This guy ROCKS!

·
Registered
10 Posts
just finished installing chain and sprocket set up on my 03 dl1000. very satisfied with the product quality, quick and responsive service. good guy to deal with, for sure.

·
Premium Member
213 Posts
Installed the set tonight

Rode down to brothers house to use the garage as it is 29F today. Bought the chain, sprockets, and the rivet breaker. Wow! The tool made it so easy. No more kinks, ride is quiet again. Good stuff. Thanks again Blair.

·
Vendor
5,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Rode down to brothers house to use the garage as it is 29F today. Bought the chain, sprockets, and the rivet breaker. Wow! The tool made it so easy. No more kinks, ride is quiet again. Good stuff. Thanks again Blair.

:) Glad to help out, and even happier that you are satisfied. Let me know whenever I can help you out again,

I have lots of Chain and Sprockets in for the Spring riding season coming up,

So anyone who would like to take advantage of the Chain and Sprocket Combination Special, just let me know what you need,

Email me directly at [email protected] and I will get the parts you want out to you right away,

Enjoy the ride, and best regards,
Blair

·
Registered
198 Posts
Blair is the man. Orderd a 14th and a 16th front sprocket from him and 2 days later there they were sitting on my porch waiting for me. Excellent comunication with me and paypal was super simple. Ill probably be ordering a rear sprocket and chain before long. Thanks

·
Vendor
5,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
SV Racing Parts, Chain and Sprockets Combinations In Stock

just finished installing chain and sprocket set up on my 03 DL1000. very satisfied with the product quality, quick and responsive service. good guy to deal with, for sure.

:) Hi everyone, I have been getting a number of emails lately wondering if the High Quality, EK-SRX Gold Chain with Both Fron and Rear Sprocket Combinations were still available,
They are, at the same prices, $155 for the 520 Chain and Sprockets, and $170 for the 525 Chain and Both Front and Rear Sprocket Combinations,

I just brought in a large number of Chains and Sprockets to keep the prices the same for us,

All you need to do is Email me at [email protected] and I will look after you right away, and ship them right to your door,

High Quality RK Chain Breaker and Press Fit Rivet tool for multiple sizes of Chain, $100, when purchased with a combination Chain purchase, MSRP $159.95

$12 to ship chain - sprocket combinations, with or without the RK Chain Breaker Press Fit River Tool.

These items are not in the store so you need to email me [email protected] to get them.

Let me know whenever you are ready,

Enjoy the ride, and best regards,
Blair

·
Registered
414 Posts
This is a repost from another thread that I thought might go well here too:

"I changed my chain and front sprocket on Friday at about 20900 miles - but I should have done the chain sooner.

After reading horror stories about pins on chain tools breaking and the need to grind off the head of the rivet before trying to break it I was somewhat apprehensive about the process.

But the RK tool that I bought from Blair was perfect. I broke the old chain and the new one twice (was being overly cautious about not cutting it too small) without grinding anything and with no issues whatsoever. It also made splaying the rivets easy.

It is an expensive tool (to me) at $100 but I figure if I use it twice it's more than payed for itself. If my son keeps piling up the miles on his R6 I think I'll get a chance to use it again relatively soon. And the quality of the tool makes it look like it should last as long as both my son and I ride bikes.

You do get what you pay for and while there are cheaper alternatives out there to this noob this tool was exactly what I needed. It allowed me to do the job quickly, easily, and most important, properly."

·
Registered
46 Posts
Vee Sproket & Chain Questions

Blair, I've got a sproket question & a chain question for you.

My sproket question is; I've got an '07 Vee and the load on her "as usualy loaded" pushes 400#s. She's obviously got plenty of grunt but my MPG kinda sucks. I was wondering if anybody's tried jumping the front sproket +1, or the rear -1 on a Vee to increase MPG??? I know I'll lose a little snap off the line but she seems to have plenty in reserve.

My stock chain has a little over 16K on it so it's bound to be getting close to time and I've got a big Ozark Mountain ride scheduled late September so I'd rather get it changed soon and get everything broken in beforehand.

My chain question is; do you offer the MVX series chains with the Zero Stretch Tech in your kits as an option and would you reccomend it in my application?

Please advise.

THANKS!

:cool:

·
Registered
77 Posts
I bought the chain, pair of sprockets and the tool from Blair. Thanks for the excellent communication and knowledgeable replies! I got the chain and sprockets swapped this weekend and put 100 miles on so far. The rear sprocket was SO much lighter, I was shocked when I held up the old and new to compare! Very nice quality machined parts on the chainbreaker tool.

All said and done it took this girl 3 hours and 45 minutes to replace my chain and both sprockets... I do have the center stand advantage... didn't even have to drop my trailer hitch! Oh, and I changed all 3 sets of brake pads at the same time. I did have to ask my #1 man to help me get to 105ftlbs on the cs sprocket. %^)

Thanks for offering the weestrommers a great price on quality components!

·
FORUM GODFATHER.....R.I.P. PAT
38,048 Posts
You were lucky. The pin has to be hardened to do the job and hardened steel is brittle. Checking carefully for damage isn't necessary, if there is a problem the pin will break right off. It may work 9 times out of ten but, the one time it breaks like in RedBean's case, you'll wish you had ground the end off.

1 - 20 of 189 Posts