StromTrooper banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, Im new to this forum and im from Toronto, Ontario. Last October I purchased a centre stand, from Happy Trails products, and installed a week later. The install was straight forward however, I noticed that the end of one of the fasteners (right side) was in close proximity to the ehaust pipe. I contacted Happy Trails and spoke to the owner (he was very polite, professional and knowledgeable) and informed him of my findings. My concern is that with vibration the exhaust and fasteren would make contact. Has anyone one in this forum purchased a centre stand from Happy Trails? If so, have you noticed any contact? I am considering grinding off some of the fastener; any comments/opinions would be apprciated. Thanks.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Hello, Im new to this forum and im from Toronto, Ontario. Last October I purchased a centre stand, from Happy Trails products, and installed a week later. The install was straight forward however, I noticed that the end of one of the fasteners (right side) was in close proximity to the exhaust pipe. I contacted Happy Trails and spoke to the owner (he was very polite, professional and knowledgeable) and informed him of my findings. My concern is that with vibration the exhaust and fastener would make contact. He assured me that he has not heard of that happening.
Has anyone one in this forum purchased a centre stand from Happy Trails? If so, have you noticed any contact? I am considering grinding off some of the fastener; any comments/opinions would be appreciated. Thanks
If this has been posted twice i do appologize.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts