StromTrooper banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for Strommers in the Central Texas region. To my knowledge we have no clubs or organizations for strommers. I am not into the "cruiser" or "wing" clubs. I feel that Strom riders are a different class and just curious if their are any lost souls willing to follow the "Ghost" on the back roads of Central Texas. Not looking to start a club, just most of my cruiser buddies won't drive their fancy bikes where I go. :cool:

·
Registered
852 Posts

ghostrider1964,

I'm not a Texan and at this time can't ride with y'all. However I spent about a month out in your area a couple of years ago. Just down the road from you over in San Saba, Goldtwaite, Eden, Lometa, Locker and Lohn. Great roads for riding out there and if I ever get the chance to make it back out there on my V-Strom, I'd like to take you up on your offer to lead.

Same offer goes if you ever wind up in Florida.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Those are good roads. I run out to San Angelo fairly often...nice ride until August....then the heat makes it a bit sweltering... Just let me know when you will be in the area.

·
Registered
705 Posts
Go and search on Two Wheeled Texans (twtex.com). Lots of strommers on that board and a really great bunch of people. Pie runs rule!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts