StromTrooper banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there anyone around Williamsport, Pa. I am looking for some people to go riding with on the weekends. If you are interested let me know.
Thanks
Chris

·
Registered
984 Posts
Hmmm..

I get down that way quite frequently with our little riding group. It's one of our favorite areas to ride in.

·
Registered
122 Posts
I have a friend in LeRaysville. I will try and remember to look you up when I get down that way for a ride. Usually a couple times a summer.

·
Registered
984 Posts
2morrow

Myself and two friends will be riding down to Forksville tomorrow via Wellsboro, Morris and Canton on Rts 414 & 154 for lunch at the Forksville General Store then home via Emporium and Sweden Valley, Coudersport, etc. maybe we'll see you on the road?

·
Registered
242 Posts
Anyone planning on riding this weekend? I might head over to Bald Eagle State Forest either tomorrow or Monday to hit up some dirt roads if anyone is interested. Or if you have a ride somewhere else in mind I would be up for meeting and tagging along.

·
Registered
984 Posts
Sunday

Anyone planning on riding this weekend? I might head over to Bald Eagle State Forest either tomorrow or Monday to hit up some dirt roads if anyone is interested. Or if you have a ride somewhere else in mind I would be up for meeting and tagging along.
The POBPP (Pathetic Old Bastards Pie Posse) may be riding down to Cedar Run, PA to grab a sandwich at the Cedar Run General Store then smoke a cigar or two down by the river by the big rock where the rattlesnake lives. If Stan, owner of the Cedar Run Inn, is out working on his classic cars we may go chat and kick tires too. if you've never been there ride over and check it out.:yesnod:

·
Registered
242 Posts
The POBPP (Pathetic Old Bastards Pie Posse) may be riding down to Cedar Run, PA to grab a sandwich at the Cedar Run General Store then smoke a cigar or two down by the river by the big rock where the rattlesnake lives. If Stan, owner of the Cedar Run Inn, is out working on his classic cars we may go chat and kick tires too. if you've never been there ride over and check it out.:yesnod:
When? I would be up for a trip :thumbup: I just need to find out where cedar run is at:mrgreen:

·
Registered
984 Posts
Here

Cedar Run is on Rt 414 south of Morris, PA on the edge of the Tiadaghton St Forest area. We'll be meeting the third member of our party in Port Allegany about 10am then taking Rt 6 to 44 at Sweden Valley then 44 down to 414 and Cedar Run. We'll be there around noonish or so. K7 Wee, K5 SV 650 and a BMW R12RT if Ron doesn't decide to ride his Transalp instead.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts