StromTrooper banner

1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just joined this Forum. I am reading everything on the V-Strom 650 I can find. I may buy one in the spring. I currently ride a '96 Honda CBR 1000F, but I want to get an Adventure bike. A lot of good information in this Forum ! :D

·
Premium Member
356 Posts
Welcome to the site, check out the mid west section and you will find a lot of strom owners in your area.
____
Kyle

·
Registered
984 Posts
Yeah baby!

I just joined this Forum. I am reading everything on the V-Strom 650 I can find. I may buy one in the spring. I currently ride a '96 Honda CBR 1000F, but I want to get an Adventure bike. A lot of good information in this Forum ! :D
You're gonna love the Wee-Strom. It's such a great all 'round, do it all bike. Go to the ADV site and check out the Strom shenanigans, some excellent videos there.

·
Registered
3,189 Posts
Howdy! I'm a little north of ya.

·
Administrator
17,094 Posts
Howdy neighbor.......welcome from Westerville!!!!!:cool:

·
Registered
597 Posts
You're gonna love the Wee-Strom. It's such a great all 'round, do it all bike. Go to the ADV site and check out the Strom shenanigans, some excellent videos there.
I couldnt seem to find these videos. I guess I dont know what I'm lookin for. A lil help please :D

·
Premium Member
4,255 Posts
Finally another 650!

·
Registered
158 Posts
Youz guys from central OH are making me miss home.
I lived in New Albany, OH (near Westerville) for about 12 years.
Sailed out of Hoover Sailing Club in Westerville.
Man, what I wouldn't do for a 4-way from Skyline Chili right now.

·
Premium Member
4,255 Posts
Well Max if you are ever back in Central Ohio, I know of a place in Grandview where you can get a 3-way. No chili but very spicy.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Well Max if you are ever back in Central Ohio, I know of a place in Grandview where you can get a 3-way. No chili but very spicy.
Thanks for the tip Scarlett. I think I'll pass though. I'll stick to the Skyline Chili variety.
By the way...Go Buckeyes...Nice win over Mich last weekend.

·
Premium Member
524 Posts
Welcome to the asylum!

The central Ahia group is pretty active, invading Big B's house several times a year for cookouts, tech days & rides.

·
Premium Member
527 Posts
Welcome to the asylum!

The central Ahia group is pretty active, invading Big B's house several times a year for cookouts, tech days & rides.

A belated thanks FourValve (if that welcome was for me). I'm down in the Delaware area a lot, and aim to catch up with you nuts next summer on one of your SE Ohio rides. This last summer I rode from Norwalk (OH) down to the New Lexington viscinity on a couple of day trips and enjoyed the heck out of those roads down there. Might even check out "BYOB 08" if I can do a little work on my alcohol tolerance this winter.:mrgreen:

·
Registered
155 Posts
I love my Strom as its the only bike I have. But if I already had a very tour capeable CBR100F I might look at a KLR or similar for a lighter more out of the box off road ready bike.

I've always had a special place in my heart for the CBR1000F. Someday ill own one.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hey neighbors

Another Wee-Strom'er fairly new to the site. Been on ADV for a couple of years, but it seems to be easier to find locals on this site.

Hope to see some of you guys (and girls) around. I know I've seen a blue Strom on Powell Rd. a couple of times. Might that belong to someone out here?

·
Premium Member
356 Posts
Welcome to the site, your going to find a lot of central Ohio riders. I get down there two to three times a year. Hope to meet you at one of Big B's get togethers.
____
Kyle

·
Premium Member
4,255 Posts
Hope to see some of you guys (and girls) around. I know I've seen a blue Strom on Powell Rd. a couple of times. Might that belong to someone out here?
If the rider on that blue strom was naked that would be BadTrainDriver. I'm riding Scarlett up and down Powell Rd. 2 to 3 times a week but she is the fast red color.

1 - 20 of 67 Posts