StromTrooper banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
708 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey all, friend of mine owns a bar on the plateau Hayloft Pub
They have a yearly bike fest called Roar in Redfield, Was wondering if any other stromers in the area would want to get together and take the relatively short ride up, there's lots of good roads to tool around on before/after

It's in redfield/williamstown, here's a flier for the event.

·
Registered
18 Posts
ride

maybe will can get together for the ride to redfield? last time i was up there was 4 years ago kayaking on the reservoir. let see how things pan out. let me know where you live.
see ya later, john

·
Registered
708 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
i'm in canastota, a buddy of mine in verona put this posting up for me on a sport bike forum he's on and theres a few there going to get together for it, so we may have a nice lil group, could meet up either in 'stota or up at sylvan beach and head up from there, let me know what you think

also doing a ride this friday the 27th with a couple guys up to fulton for the thunder alley sports bike show thats at 7 if anyone wants to join up for that, not a very long ride but should be interesting, going to hit sport-mann in syracuse and performance powersports on the way up so if anyone one wants to join up they can keep an eye out there for a blue strom and a blue yzf and maybe blue gixxer riding together (probably leave stota round 4 to hit both stores and get up to fulton a lil early)

·
Registered
708 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
if anyone wants to meet up from thruway area of canastota or along route up to hayloft that morning from there (leaving stota around 1045, sylvan beach round 11) drop me a pm for contact info

weather looks like it should be decent this saturday, lookin forward to it

·
Registered
708 Posts

·
Registered
708 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
the plan at the moment is meeting at sav-on gas station at 13/31 around 11, then dollar general in sylvan beach around 1120 or so, vienna hotel shortly there after, and up along 13-30-pipeline rd, dam rd, rt 2 then rt 17 down towards hayloft

·
Premium Member
141 Posts
av8or,

Figured I'd post up here as well and let those that cared to drop by this thread know that they missed out. Met some cool riders yesterday, no question.

My bud on the Harley noticed that our Stroms got more attention than most of the Harley's there. I think I spent more than 1/2 my time there answering questions about Strom's in general. The rest of the time was spent trying to figure out why elder, overweight, undertoothed, women would wear so little clothing. :devil_16:

·
Registered
708 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
av8or,

Figured I'd post up here as well and let those that cared to drop by this thread know that they missed out. Met some cool riders yesterday, no question.

My bud on the Harley noticed that our Stroms got more attention than most of the Harley's there. I think I spent more than 1/2 my time there answering questions about Strom's in general. The rest of the time was spent trying to figure out why elder, overweight, undertoothed, women would wear so little clothing. :devil_16:

what? the one with the spidernet bikini gsting combo? :mrgreen:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts