StromTrooper banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,944 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm heading to the Elbridge / Auburn area for the week end anyone riding this week end?? Going to visit some friends and ride around for a while on Saturday & Sunday with my buddy Jack [ no not by myself ..My friend is named Jack also . :rolleyes: ] I'll check here Thursday afternoon & saturday morning ...;)

·
Registered
708 Posts
I'm heading to the Elbridge / Auburn area for the week end anyone riding this week end?? Going to visit some friends and ride around for a while on Saturday & Sunday with my buddy Jack [ no not by myself ..My friend is named Jack also . :rolleyes: ] I'll check here Thursday afternoon & saturday morning ...;)
i'll be around on saturday (just east of syracuse) but might be a bit cool for my riding gear lol where are you planning to ride to? just around auburn?

·
Registered
1,944 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not sure ....

I'll be riding over from West-central Vermont tomorrow night Saturday I've got some friends to visit and planning to ride around the Skaneateles and Owasco area ...But depends on Jacks schedule ...[ he has wife and small children ] I don't.... and I just found out its Easter Sunday to boot :rolleyes:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts