StromTrooper banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As work winds down for me, I am preparing for a trip out west in July. In the meantime, I'd like to meet up with fellow Stroms to go for day rides or just farkle up our bikes (I have so much more to add on...) Let me know of you are in the area!

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
48 Posts
I hear the crickets chirping...
What's your plan for out west?
Going solo?

·
Premium Member
3,454 Posts
Still crickets.....

When I get done setting this Wee up I am headed to AZ, stay a week then ride back. It's 1891 miles each way from me.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sorry for the long delay. The MoFree app on my phone wouldn't boot right. Had to uninstall it and reset my password. As far as my plan goes, probably going solo. Got a friend in Jackson, Wyoming I want to visit and another in Seattle. Going to pack a tent, but I'd like to use Couch surfing as well. Going to play with maps this week and get info on scenic, fun routes. Planning on 400 to 500 miles a day. I really need to get a move on with luggage and GPS mounts. Where are you riding from, Motor7?

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Premium Member
3,454 Posts
Just South of Cumberland Gap off 25E N of Clinch Mtn. I'm still rigging my bike too & having a custom seat built....that oem one kills my ass. I'm going to get a Hennessy Hammock and hit state or County parks, no "innerstate" unless it can't be avoided, so yeah, 500 miles a day is what I am shooting for.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Good luck on your trip. I'm in deep east ky (Pikeville) and waiting to get my current bike sold so I can get a new Strom. Wouldn't mind meeting a few Strom riders when I venture west to the Lex area.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Haven't gotten my old bike sold yet, so nope, haven't gotten a Strom yet. I'll be in Lex this weekend, if I get a chance I'll try to get over to Lee's. Always heard good stuff about them.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts