StromTrooper banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any Troopers in the Central AR area. I'm up close to Greenbrier. Don't see many other V-Stroms around.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I am currently riding a kawasaki zrx but I plan on buying a 650 strom before this summer. I am located in Jonesboro, Ar. but I have family that lives in quitman which is pretty close to you. When I get my strom I will give you a shout and see if we can plan a ride around the lake some saturday.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm about eight miles from Quitman, I ride up there alot, stop and eat a corndog at Doublebees. Let me know and we'll go.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Hey I live In North Little Rock. I have 07 Vstrom 650. I ride every day. I go to work at 6 pm and get off at 6 am. These morning are a bit cold but I got cold weather gear.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I work in Conway also. It's been way too cold for me to ride to work. I don't think there is enough gear to keep me warm in this weather. I work 7:00am till 7:00pm. Mine is a blue 07.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I live in Sherwood and have a red 06 V Strom 650. My wife and I ride all over the state so just let me know. We ride all the time.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Just brought my DL1000 home Friday. I live near Russellville, so give me a shout when you ride. I'd love to tag along if I can.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hey all!

Just got a 06 Wee last week. I'm in Newport and looking forward to putting a few miles on her. Got to do something about that seat though. :mad: It's a killer.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts