StromTrooper banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does any of you had tried the cee bailey windshield with the naca style vent ,the 22 inches high one.Is it good,i'm 5'11'' and looking for something to replace the stock unit.

R

·
0 Posts
Not to be contradictory, but the CeeBailey 22" was horrible for me. I'm 5'10", and it was better than stock only to around 55 mph. Anything above that and it was far worse. Since I'm mostly on the highway, it wasn't going to work for me. The fit was also marginal, although this was over a year ago, and I hear they've fixed that particular issue.

Fortunately Cee Bailey seems like a great company. I told them the problems with the shield, and sent it back and they refunded my $$. I was impressed enough that they listened to my input that I bought a super tall (28" I think) shield from them, which creates a huge still air pocket, but I don't like looking through the shield, so I haven't used it much. Maybe this winter, while its cold....

G

·
0 Posts
CeeBailey's sent the 22" NACA all the way over here and I've found it to be a considerable improvement. I'm 6'4" and can't imagine the size of screen that I would require to get rid of wind buffet altogether!

From other posts, it sounds as if you can try it out at nominal cost exposure.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts